What's new

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
One of the most preeminent faces in the latter years of the Golden Age of Hollywood, Rock Hudson first rose to stardom in the movies of director Douglas Sirk, with his appearance in Magnificent Obsession (1954) affirming that status; today, he’s best known for the three romantic comedies he made with Doris Day, starting with Pillow Talk (1959) as well as earning his lone Oscar nomination for his performance in the George Stevens epic Giant (1956). Kino has assembled three adventure movies from his pre-stardom days for this release – ranging from a Florida Western (Seminole) to an Arabian Nights fantasy (The Golden Blade) and a British Raj adventure (Bengal Brigade) – all making their debut on Blu-ray here.

Seminole (1953)

Released: 26 Oct 1953
Rated: Approved...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ptb2017fr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul Bale
My favourite, and on my top ten favourite films ever list, is All That Heaven Allows, a gorgeous love story but also a wicked dissection of 50s American society and it’s hypocrisy. Plus a beautiful music score. Always has me blubbing at the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks