What's new

The Wheeler Dealers- coming from WAC (1 Viewer)

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
View media item 3863THE WHEELER DEALERS (1963)
NEW 2017 1080p HD REMASTER
BD50
COLOR - 105 Minutes
ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 2.35:1
DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 MONO-English
English SDH

SPECIAL FEATURES:
Original Theatrical Trailer (HD)

Henry Tyroon likes what wealth can bring, but that isn’t why he spends so much time pursuing it. “You do it for fun,” he explains. “Money’s just the way you keep score.” James Garner scores big as Henry, a flimflammer who lands in New York City after his Texas oil well comes up a duster. He needs a million or so in pocket money to pay his debts. Soon, he also hopes to land a blue-eyed blue chip: a stock analyst (Lee Remick) pressured by her firm to unload a worthless stock. Can Henry come up with a plan to turn what’s worthless into the hottest thing on Wall Street? The market for wit and charm is a sure thing in this mix of romantic comedy and business-world satire. Thirty years later, Garner would play a wheeler-dealer of another era to award-winning effect as the CEO in Barbarians at the Gate.

Last edited:

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
This is a favourite of mine. James Garner made some great films but is never better than in this playing against the radiant Lee Remick. Very surprised and grateful to have this on blu-ray.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Radiant Lee Remick
Radiant Lee Remick
Radiant Lee Remick
In color In BD. I like Garner, but...Radiant Lee Remick. She's all I'll be looking at.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks