What's new

Pre-Order Universal Classic Monsters: Icons of Horrors Volume 1 SINGLE RELEASES (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (2 Viewers)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
297053_front.jpg 302327_front.jpg 297112_front.jpg 302328_front.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I got the Best Buy SteelBooks for Dracula, Frankenstein, and The Wolf Man. I wonder if they'll offer one for The Invisible Man, or will I have to get that one non-SB.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
1662095118206.png

Dracula
The original Dracula, starring Bela Lugosi, launched the Hollywood horror genre and defined the iconic look and frightening character of the famed vampire. Towering ominously among the shadows of the Carpathian Mountains, Castle Dracula strikes fear in the hearts of the Transylvanian villagers below. After a naive real estate agent succumbs to the will of Count Dracula, the two head to London where the vampire hopes to stroll among respectable society by day and search for potential victims by night. The inspiration for hundreds of subsequent remakes and adaptations, this classic film directed by Tod Browning, is the signature adaptation of Bram Stoker's story with its eerie passion, shadowy atmosphere and thrilling cinematography.

Bonus Content:
  • Includes 4K UHD, Blu-ray and a digital copy of Dracula (1931) (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.)
  • 4x Sharper than Full HD with High Dynamic Range (HDR10)
  • Dracula (1931) Spanish Version
  • The Road to Dracula
  • Lugosi: The Dark Prince
  • Dracula: The Restoration
  • Dracula Archives
  • Trailer Gallery
  • Monster Tracks
  • Play Movie with Alternate Philip Glass Score
  • Alternate Score by Philip Glass - Performed by the Kronos Quartet
  • Feature Commentary with Film Historian David J. Skal
  • Feature Commentary with Steve Haberman, Screenwriter of Dracula: Dead and Loving It
  • Introduction by Lupita Tovar Kohner
Frankenstein
An unforgettable masterpiece, the original Frankenstein stars Boris Karloff as the screen's most tragic and iconic monster in what many consider to be the greatest horror film ever made. Tampering with life and death, Henry Frankenstein (Colin Clive) pieces together salvaged body parts to bring a human monster to life. The mad scientist's dreams are shattered by his creation's violent rage as the monster awakens to a world in which he is unwelcome. Featuring groundbreaking makeup by Jack Pierce, director James Whale's adaptation of Mary Shelley's masterpiece novel blends themes of horror, isolation and compassion, and remains one of the most shocking movies of all time.

Bonus Content:
  • Includes 4K UHD, Blu-ray and a digital copy of Frankenstein (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.)
  • The Frankenstein Files: How Hollywood Made A Monster
  • Karloff: The Gentle Monster
  • Universal Horror
  • Frankenstein Archives
  • Boo!: A Short Film
  • Trailer Gallery
  • 100 Years of Universal: Restoring the Classics
  • Monster Tracks
  • Feature Commentary with Film Historian Rudy Behlmer
  • Feature Commentary with Historian Sir Christopher Frayling
The Invisible Man
The signature adaptation of H.G. Wells'Â The Invisible Man stars Claude Rains as a mysterious scientist who discovers a serum that makes him invisible. Covered by bandages and dark glasses, the scientist arrives at a small English village and attempts to hide his amazing discovery. He soon realizes, however, that the same drug which renders him invisible is slowly driving him insane and capable of committing unspeakable acts of terror. Directed by James Whale, the horror classic features groundbreaking special effects by John P. Fulton that inspired many of the techniques that are still used today.

Bonus Content:
  • Includes 4K UHD, Blu-ray and a digital copy of The Invisible Man (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.)
  • Now You See Him: The Invisible Man Revealed!
  • Production Photographs
  • Trailer Gallery
  • 100 Years of Universal: Unforgettable Characters
  • Feature Commentary with Film Historian Rudy Behlmer

• The Wolf Man
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright." In 1941, The Wolf Man introduced the world to a new Universal movie monster and the mythology of the werewolf was redefined forever. Featuring a heartbreaking performance by Lon Chaney Jr. and groundbreaking make-up by Jack Pierce, this story of a cursed man who transforms into a deadly werewolf when the moon is full has not only become a masterpiece of the horror genre, but of all time.

Bonus Content:
  • Includes 4K UHD, Blu-ray and a digital copy of The Wolf Man (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.)
  • Monster by Moonlight
  • The Wolf Man: From Ancient Curse to Modern Myth
  • Pure in Heart: The Life and Legacy of Lon Chaney Jr.
  • He Who Made Monsters: The Life and Art of Jack Pierce
  • The Wolf Man Archives
  • Trailer Gallery
  • 100 Years of Universal: The Lot
  • Feature Commentary with Film Historian Tom Weaver

Last edited:

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I'm keeping the Big 3, as I have the gift set with the monster busts and will keep the set together. But I've already sold off the other individual DVD sets.

View attachment 152343

I kept the box with the busts, and have it on display on the top of one of my disc cabinets. Since the disc sets within had the individual UPCs, I traded those into Bull Moose.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks