What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon submitted a new blog post

Weekly RoundUp 3-17-2020
WRU-Banner-2019-1024x661-copy-1024x661.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

Nothing for me next week...which after dropping $38 on a steelbook this week is fine with me.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Trying to tackle Richard Jewell review before the weekend, and waiting for a few others to arrive.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Thanks for the RoundUp, Mike! I want to see both A Hidden Life and the Jumanji sequel. I may rent and wait for price drops for potential buys.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
So...totally forgot I preordered Superman: Red Son WAY back in September. It's supposed to be out on March 20 (today is March 11). Got a notification a little while ago it will be delivered today. Didn't expect that...but I guess Rosie and I have something to watch tonight!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I liked Richard Jewell in the theater, but I don't think I would rewatch it enough to justify a purchase.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I was at best buy, they only have one entrance open and they make you wait until there is a vacancy in the department you want to go to before they let you in. I told them I was there to pick up the new Jumanji movie which we could see in a display so they let me in and I was out of there within 3 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks