What's new

Weekly RoundUp 4-28-2015 (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Mike,

I haven't found any cover art or a track listing yet, but it'll be an exclusive to disneystore.com and the parks next week (based on all available info). The wide roll out is later in the year.

And now I have the music from the Main Street Electrical Parade going though my head...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Jason_V said:
Mike,

I haven't found any cover art or a track listing yet, but it'll be an exclusive to disneystore.com and the parks next week (based on all available info). The wide roll out is later in the year.

And now I have the music from the Main Street Electrical Parade going though my head...

Hmmmmmmm. Guess who's gonna be at WDW for a couple days starting 5-9?? :biggrin:

For me, it's always Spectromagic...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Mike Frezon said:
It was the Free-Press that let me down two weeks ago...but I guess there was no BB flyer anywhere then. (I was in VT for a family wedding, Malcolm. At the Catamount Country Club, in fact. I was thinking how nearby I was to you. The wedding was at Calvary Baptist in Essex Junction.)

I don't live in Chittenden County, but I'm in that area fairly often. Essex Cinemas is my usual haunting ground for movies (usually followed by a trip to Costco), with the Majestic 10 in Williston as back-up. I was at Essex Cinemas yesterday for a private screening of Furious 7 in the T-Rex theater (60-foot screen, 450 seats). Not planned, we were just the only two people who showed up for the 12:45 matinee. :blink:

http://essexcinemas.com/essex-cinemas-trex-theater.php

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hmmm. I woulda sworn you lived in Essex Junction. Must have gotten confused from posts about you going to the Essex Cinemas.

emily-litella1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petr
Recent bookmarks