What's new
World Wide Stereo

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Just pulled the trigger on Frozen II, Rise of Skywalker and Batman Hush, all for delivery. Plus a metal sieve for the kitchen...because, ya know, a guy needs a metal sieve in the kitchen.

728x90

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Knives Out is back in stock at Target. Got it with The Rise of Skywalker and the Criterion edition of Holiday.
Last night target.com advised Knives Out 4K was not available for shipping or in-store pick up, but said it was still in stock at my store. As part of my futile search for Charmin loo paper, I went to the store and there was no loo paper, or paper towels. (No grated cheese packages, distilled water, or Gallons of milk either).

They had the chains set up to do the limiting people in the store, but were not using them. I could only find 2 $24.99 4Ks (Knives out and Midway) and decided to get a 4K of Star Wars(TM). They did not have any 4K copies of The Empire Strikes Back, So I picked up a copy of A New Hope 4K at $29.99 which all were part of the sale.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
This is not a new release, but I just thought I'd post the deal here anyway in case anyone else wants to grab it:

Amazon lowered the price of the 6-disc Shrek Ultimate Collection Blu-ray box set to $17.99. This includes all four Shrek films plus Puss in Boots, various shorts/TV specials and whatnot, and the professionally-filmed performance of the Broadway musical on 7 discs total. The last time I owned Shrek was in its original DVD release from all the way back in 2001, which I don't have anymore, and I've never owned the sequels at all. 3 and 4 aren't great, but I pulled the trigger on the set anyway at this very low price point.

https://www.amazon.com/Shrek-Ultima...B07W17C9F8/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=25NB7HMENUB09

Also, the Madagascar Ultimate Collection (4 movies + shorts, etc. on 5 discs) is $14.99. I'm not into this one, but here it is.

https://www.amazon.com/Madagascar-U...r/dp/B07VZ3QY9C/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1L77HK5Z7P8IM

In search results, both of these show up as a "limited-time deal," although I don't know the duration.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandids222
Recent bookmarks