What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon submitted a new blog post

Weekly RoundUp 6-18-2019
WRU-Banner-2019-1024x661-copy-1024x661.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Thanks Mike! There's a good chance I'll bite on Scorpion King to keep my Mummy collection complete.

Otherwise, it is a Disney week with 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and In Search of the Castaways. It's likely I'll add some preorders to that order from the DMC (Dumbo and Cinderella 4k).

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks for the RoundUp, Mike.

Some great releases this week including the Fox musicals from Twilight Time. I have put in to review a couple of other releases this week, but they haven't arrived as yet. And I'll be adding Us to the collection at some point but likely digital rather than disc.

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
I've had 'Monolith Monsters' on preorder since first announced. Really looking forward to this one.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

No movies for me next week, but I've got the Toy Story 4 soundtrack pre-ordered with Amazon which comes out next Friday with the film. I just got an email with a delivery estimate of June 26, so that's weird. Hopefully they'll upgrade it to release date delivery soon.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
If anyone is interested, Cartwheel has 15% off (in store only) Batman vs. TMNT BD and 4k versions. The website is listing the BD as $14.99 and 4k as $19.99. If you throw on the 5% Red Card Discount, that's a pretty quick price drop on a very recent title.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks