What's new

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
When did Amazon start feuding with Warner again? I know they were doing that around late 2016 when the Disney feud started, but I thought it ended. The last WB title I bought from Amazon was A Star is Born, which was delivered just fine on its release date back in February. So, admittedly, I don't buy nearly as many Warner titles as Disney ones.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Here is the current discounts offered through Target Cartwheel ...
upload_2019-8-28_19-8-1.png

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
When did Amazon start feuding with Warner again? I know they were doing that around late 2016 when the Disney feud started, but I thought it ended. The last WB title I bought from Amazon was A Star is Born, which was delivered just fine on its release date back in February. So, admittedly, I don't buy nearly as many Warner titles as Disney ones.
They had a bit of a hissy fit after the first of the year, but that only affected Prime Video purchases and MA redemptions of WB content. It lasted for about 3 months, and everything is back to normal again.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
And yes, my pre-order still hasn't shipped. They are now claiming next week. Great conversation with customer support there.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
And yes, my pre-order still hasn't shipped. They are now claiming next week. Great conversation with customer support there.
My SuperTarget had four copies at 8:30pm ... In the movie section under "New Releases" ... just sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.