What's new

What are DVD Concept like as R1 Supplier? (1 Viewer)

Nigel P

Second Unit
Real Name
Nigel
I am considering ordering from DVD Concept for the first time and wondered what they were like for reliability speed of service with pre-orders etc. Any comments appreciated.

Geoff_D

Supporting Actor
Nigel, I've used them a few times and not had a problem. Granted, I turned to them only if Movietyme or Play didn't have the disc I wanted, but they do seem to be good at what they do. As for pre-orders, I dunno if they ship early, but their prices compare favourably with the main R1 suppliers.

No customs trouble neither, (their stuff is shipped from Malmo, Sweden) as they don't bother to put a declaration on the box. They just send it! I got my Toy Story Ultimate Toy Box with no interference from HMCE. Hope that helps.

Nigel P

Second Unit
Real Name
Nigel
Thanks for the reply, I tend to use Play or DVDBoxoffice but got done on customs (Play) for the LOTR Extended Edition so I thought I would give them DVD Concept a go for the Back to the Future Trilogy.

Thanks again.

Richard Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Nigel,
Complain to Play about the customs charges. I was charged on the Die Hard boxset I ordered from them. I let them know and they refunded the amount I had to pay to my credit card.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks