What's new

Who has SVS photographs? (1 Viewer)

Mifr44

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Does anyone have links to some in-room photos of their SVS subwoofers (mostly the 25-31 and 20-39 subs)? I am trying to get a feel for what they look like placed within a room. Closeup shots will not be of much help here, as I am trying to organize my "sales pitch". ;)
Thanks,
Michael

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor
Michael,
Here's a 20-39 PC+ photo on my personal site:
http://www.robbroy.net/images/20-39.jpg
It's in the left corner behind the CDs. It's your basic suburban living room, but louder. :) My sig line has links to another picture or two, but I believe the one above (not cropped to show just equipment) will be more useful in your sales pitch (I'm assuming this is for a spouse, not an audiophile).
HTH,
-Robb

Leon B

Stunt Coordinator
Brian...
Very nice pics and very nice family...

You have two woofers???? Wow....!!!!!!!

Mifr44

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Thanks to everyone who has provided a link to SVS photos. Hopefully, this will help me out. And if not me, maybe someone else. :)
Michael

kevitra

Second Unit
Here are a couple of my 25-31.
If you want it to look small, here it is compared to our entertainment center (it is on the left).
Here is the entire room, sub in far left corner.

kevitra

Second Unit
Sean - all of your pics give the error:
You don't have permission to access /slewis/ht/ht-1d.JPG on this server

if this is unix, do a chmod on the .jpgs.

Mifr44

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I was able to see Sean's photos, but I had to cut and paste the photo links into the Location bar in Netscape. Nice photos, BTW.

Michael

kevitra

Second Unit
Hitting refresh didn't work for me, but if I open a new window and paste in the URL it works.

Sean L

Stunt Coordinator
Not sure what the problem is, I think it's related to RoadRunner. Anyway, the solution is to simply paste the URL into a new browser window and the pics directory should come up fine.

I've integrated the SVS sub into my room as best I can, I don't have alot of choices with regard to placement/location that are near a corner.

Regards,

Sean in Nor Cal

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks