What's new

Moleman X

Agent
Real Name
Rob Peace
I've watched Year One twice through now. Is there any indication that Year Two is on the horizon?

FreshFish

Auditioning
Real Name
John Wilson
Yes, Year Two has been confirmed by Flicker Alley for later this year. They showed some of the films at the San Francisco Silent Film Festival.

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
With the one exception and that's the long lost short [still] called "Hats Off", as only scripts of that short remain intact and a few photos, but you never know when one might stumble upon it through some discovery of sorts somewhere across this world of ours.

[email protected]

Supporting Actor
With the one exception and that's the long lost short [still] called "Hats Off", as only scripts of that short remain intact and a few photos, but you never know when one might stumble upon it through some discovery of sorts somewhere across this world of ours.
Yes, I didn't count that as one of the 14, probably should have word it as the surviving titles left.

Into The Archives

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jayson
Yes, Year Two has been confirmed by Flicker Alley for later this year. They showed some of the films at the San Francisco Silent Film Festival
Do we know which titles will be on year 2?

1928 had 11 releases, and 3 were shown at the SF Silent Film Festival: You’re Darn Tootin’, Two Tars, and The Finishing Touch. I assume From Soup To Nuts, Their Purple Moment, Habeas Coupus, We Faw Down, Leave Em Laughing, Should Married Men Go Home, and Early To Bed will round out this set. Flying Elephants was on year one, and off the top of my head, I don't recall if Liberty has a 1928 copyright date, but it was released in early 1929.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unbob
Recent bookmarks