What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier makes its long-awaited debut on 4K Blu-ray in a nice steelbook package.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021)

Released: 19 Mar 2021
Rated: TV-14
Runtime: 50 min

Director: N/A
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama

Cast: Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Wyatt Russell
Writer(s): Malcolm Spellman

Plot: Following the events of 'Avengers: Endgame,' Sam Wilson/Falcon and Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier team up in a global adventure that tests their abilities -- and their patience.

IMDB rating: 7.1
MetaScore: N/A

Disc Information

Studio: Disney
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 2160p HEVC w/HDR

Aspect Ratio: 2.39.1
Audio: Dolby Atmos...

Continue reading...

Jason Goodmanson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
I always roll my eyes at people who make unnecessary corrections to things, but the actor's name is Sebastian Stan, not Sebastian Sam. Other than that, I do look forward to revisiting these physical Disney + releases. Always a day one purchase from me even if I couldn't care less about steelbooks and art cards, I want Disney to know I'm here for physical releases.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I always roll my eyes at people who make unnecessary corrections to things, but the actor's name is Sebastian Stan, not Sebastian Sam. Other than that, I do look forward to revisiting these physical Disney + releases. Always a day one purchase from me even if I couldn't care less about steelbooks and art cards, I want Disney to know I'm here for physical releases.
Typo corrected.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The choice to call this The Complete First Season is odd. First of all, the next Captain America film is essentially functioning as the sequel to this series. Secondly,
even if Disney did want to make another season of the TV show after that movie, it would be called Captain America and the Winter Soldier per the changed title at the end of the final episode.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I think Sebastian Sam is Yosemite's cousin. ;)
...More like an Uncle ...
uncle sam usa GIF by joelremygif
;) ...

Wayne Klein

Supporting Actor
The series has some flaws-it seems that there’s too much plot and subplot stuffed into this series but it does a pretty good job of balancing it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks