What's new

Press Release BVHE Press Release: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (S1), Moon Kinigh (S1), Andor (S1) and Obi-Wan Kenobi (4k UHD) (2 Viewers)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
This is pleasant news. As I don’t subscribe to Disney, I’ve been wanting to see Obi Wan Kenobi and a friend highly recommended Andor. And I’ve been enjoying The Mandalorian on Blu Ray.
I would humbly say that Andor is the best that Star Wars has ever been.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
By the by, DMC has apparently started shipping these. At least, a package from Menasha, WI has shown up in my Informed Delivery, so I should be getting The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Moon Knight within (hopefully) the next week. I was expecting this, as they charged my card for them last Friday.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
By the by, DMC has apparently started shipping these. At least, a package from Menasha, WI has shown up in my Informed Delivery, so I should be getting The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Moon Knight within (hopefully) the next week. I was expecting this, as they charged my card for them last Friday.
I received a shipping notice from DMC ...

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
CELEBRATE MARVEL STUDIOS & LUCASFILM SERIES
ON FREE COMIC BOOK DAY AT
GOLDEN APPLE COMICS & PINK’S HOT DOGS
SATURDAY, MAY 4TH
030f07c8-53c5-3183-5c97-5853ff021f20.png
WHEN: Saturday, May 4th
11:00 am - 5:00 pm

WHAT: In celebration of national Free Comic Book Day on May the 4th, and the upcoming Steelbook releases of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Moon Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Andor, Disney has partnered with Golden Apple Comics and Pink’s Hot Dogs for a special fan event. Golden Apple Comics will be giving away series-branded posters all day to lucky fans for each series while supplies last. Those lucky fans can then head across the street to the iconic Pink’s Hot Dogs and get a FREE themed hot dog of their choice. Themed hot dogs include Obi-Wan Kenobi’s “The ReuBEN Kenobi Dog,” Moon Knight’s “Khonshu’s Fist”, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier’s “All American” and Andor’s “The Rebel Dog.” The hot dogs will also be available for purchase.

Additionally, lucky fans can participate in Golden Apple Comics’ Free Treasure Hunt including a stop at Pink’s Hot Dogs to secure the 2024 Free Comic Book Day issue of Marvel's STAR WARS #1, while supplies last.

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Moon Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Andor arrive on 4K UHD and Blu-ray collectible Steelbook on April 30th.

WHERE:
Golden Apple Comics
7018 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038

Pink’s Hot Dogs
709 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038

More information on each Steelbook release can be found here.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry

Received my copies on Saturday.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I ordered Andor and Obi Wan in the 4K and Blu Ray sets. I ordered from Deep Discount, with 10% off deal. Crazy, but I wanted both formats.

I hope to have them by the 9th.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
I think the third wave would have to be...

Hawkeye
She-Hulk
Boba Fett
Mando season 3?

and maybe do something with the Guardians special because I do want to have it on disc one way or the other.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Amazon gave me an estimate of May 27 on the UHDs. I assume I'll get them in about two weeks but the current estimate is basically a month away.
I received the four 4K preorders from Target on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I didn’t place my order until May 1st. And seeing the estimated ship date at Amazon made me try Deep Discount. I will see what happens! :)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I think the third wave would have to be...

Hawkeye
She-Hulk
Boba Fett
Mando season 3?

and maybe do something with the Guardians special because I do want to have it on disc one way or the
One thing I’d really like to see them do, perhaps next year, is release complete series sets for each of the Marvel Netflix shows. So, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, The Punisher, The Defenders, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. It’d be a nice way to tie into both Daredevil Born Again and the rumored street-level Spider-Man film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unbob
Recent bookmarks