What's new

Star Trek Beyond (4k UHD) (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81Mj4DWJTuL._SX522_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I would gladly buy a 4k copy if 3D were included.

Happy to see the studios are doing a 4k/Blu-ray combo, but unfortunately, no 4k/3D combo

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

Happy to see the studios are doing a 4k/Blu-ray combo, but unfortunately, no 4k/3D combo
In the immortal words of Bill Engvall ... Paramount hopes ...

HERE'S YOUR SIGN ! ..​

Double-Dip.jpg

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I pre-ordered the 3D version.

The movie was finished in 2K and the native resolution of the cameras used was less than 4K, so I don't necessarily see the point of a 4K disc release. I'll gladly take it in 3D, though. I thought the 3D was better than it was for Into Darkness and better than a lot of typical conversions.

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad

Pre-ordered to my cart, 4K with Blu version.

Still feel I'm missing something not going 3D on my last TV purchase (M Series 50 4K, didn't come with 3D) but the last 3D Vizio I saw was the 55 M Series, first generation. And that one is pretty much gone from the market.

With the upcoming cruises I have to pay for, LG is a bit out of my price range for the next two years. By the time these cruises are done, I'll be looking to replace the 70, probably with the new P-Series 75 (4K, HDR, DolbyVision)..

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81KRW0Pr4aL._SL1500_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

DavidMiller

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Miller
I pre-ordered the 3D version.

The movie was finished in 2K and the native resolution of the cameras used was less than 4K, so I don't necessarily see the point of a 4K disc release. I'll gladly take it in 3D, though. I thought the 3D was better than it was for Into Darkness and better than a lot of typical conversions.

Just got back from watching it in the theater it was the first time that 3D made me motion sick. It was just at the beginning but weird. I have pre-ordered the 4K version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks