What's new

Anyone watching the Meteor shower? (1 Viewer)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Saw one AMAZING one so far, it's early here, 12:30pm. The main action is suppossed to be around 3am...

:)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
The Skies in Florida were WAY too Murky to see much Action. I'm Praying God will do something to break up the Pressure Dome that causing this good-for-nothing Scorcher! :frowning:

I doubt I'll see anything like the Leonid Meteor "Storm" that took place on 11/17/2001. At one point I was seeing Five Shooting Stars each SECOND! :D

Real Name
Mark B-E

Hello Dave,

I live in the UK and watched the Meteor shower whilst at work, on my patrols.

Whilst patrolling the plantrooms i looked at the sky and noticed about a dozen or maybe more.

I must admit it would have been nice to have this evening off, to fully apreciate this event.

Nice thread

Genuine regards

htf_images_smilies_drum.gif
:laugh:

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
My wife and my daughter spent the night out on the tramp.
With no lights on we could see the satellites. Very cool. Even saw something tumbling (not sure if it was junk or another sat).

Any way, before I went to bed I saw about 3 that left small trails.
The girls saw a few more around 1am but nothing major.

I believe there is another shower ready to hit sometime in September or October. I can't remember though. I've got it set as a reminder on my other cell phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.