Bad Boys 4

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
Title: Bad Boys 4

Genre: Comedy, Action

Cast: Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Lex Elle

Plot: A modern, highly specialized police unit collides with the Bad Boys when a new threat emerges in Miami.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Assuming no delays, that puts this movie opening opposite Inside Out 2 from Pixar. That seems like good counterprogramming because they are going to be targeting different demographics. But I wonder who will get the premium screens that weekend.

Desslar

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Would like it to be good, but the last one was just so-so.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Yup, it looks good, & I’m not seeing anything of Will Smith’s son, who at the end of 3 was in prison & should stay there, despite his father hinting that he’d get out & work with the police, that would never work, especially as he murdered the police chief, I’m hoping they just quietly forgot that plot-line. I’m with others, 3 was okay, I’m not that keen to see it again, I didn’t like 1, but BB2 is one of my go to action films, I just love the over-the-topness of it all.

Last edited:

YANG

Screenwriter
... ...I’m with others, 3 was okay, I’m not that keen to see it again, I didn’t like 1, but BB2 is one of my go to action films, I just love the over-the-Topness of it all.
well, the only thing i can say about BB2 that gains more popularity, is that that's one another Michael Bay's work, this time round more "grander scale" and in "wider scope".
BB3 was an attempt to re-introduce the characters to new wave of audiences who were restricted to be exposed to the main characters in 1&2, but ends up into another "pop corn flick" where audience who had seen BB3 needs not to come again should there's a sequel, although the ending part seems to hint so...

Desslar

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Yup, it looks good, & I’m not seeing anything of Will Smith’s son, who at the end of 3 was in prison & should stay there, despite his father hinting that he’d get out & work with the police, that would never work, especially as he murdered the police chief, I’m hoping they just quietly forgot that plot-line. I’m with others, 3 was okay, I’m not that keen to see it again, I didn’t like 1, but BB2 is one of my go to action films, I just love the over-the-topness of it all.
I agree the plot with his son was misguided, and is best forgotten.

My favorite film in the (now) series is the first - a great mix of comedy and action along the lines of the Lethal Weapon films. I like the second film and it has some very impressive action scenes, but I feel it loses focus on the comedy aspect. Which may not be surprising since the first film was written as vehicle for SNL comedians, and the second was clearly Bayformed into an action spectacle.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
GK5H6RTakAAlwI-

Desslar

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Is that a Beverly Hills Cop Lions jacket Lawrence has on? Hope they're not drawing inspiration from the third film.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks