What's new

CVS Pharmacy Gets Exclusive 'Christmas Tales' DVD (1 Viewer)

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
I wonder what the logic is of making this a store exclusive. It doesn't appear on CVS's website for sale and there isn't a retail location anywhere near me as best as I can tell, while pretty much every other drugstore I can think of has a location around here (Walgreens, Rite Aid, Kinney Drugs, etc.).

I'd like to have this, hope they start to show up for sale online at places like Amazon. I'd like it to keep my collection complete, and I've never had the pleasure of viewing "Is This Goodbye, Charlie Brown?" outside of poor quality transfers to YouTube (One of the few pre 1990 specials I've never had a chance to properly watch).

Hope it's just a brief period of exclusivity and will start to show up elsewhere in the coming weeks.

Also makes me wonder if there are any others we're unaware of? This one wasn't known about until spotted in a CVS store. I know it's likely we'll at least get the bonus special in volume releases of the 1980's releases, but I'd hate knowing my collection isn't complete and I'd like to watch it now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ontocloud9
Recent bookmarks