What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Dawson’s Creek complete series coming to Blu Ray (1 Viewer)

justarandomstan

Second Unit
Real Name
Stan
They've definitely been stepping their game up as of late. I remember buying some cartoon TV shows sets from them years ago and all the discs came in black paper sleeves inside the DVD cases. I didn't pay much for the sets themselves, but they still looked cheap as hell :D

Last edited:

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
They definitely are stepping their game up. I remember buying some cartoon TV shows sets from them years ago and all the discs came in black paper sleeves inside the DVD cases. I didn't pay much for the sets themselves, but they still looked cheap as hell :D

I got the all-in-one of Wanted: Dead or Alive a time back (Special Edition with 12 discs), and it came the way you describe; it didn't affect the entertainment value of the series (still one of my two favorite Westerns), but it was as hard to manipulate the discs with that as it was apparently with you and those cartoon releases.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
They definitely are stepping their game up. I remember buying some cartoon TV shows sets from them years ago and all the discs came in black paper sleeves inside the DVD cases. I didn't pay much for the sets themselves, but they still looked cheap as hell :D
The Same thing happened with the Mill Creek Release on DVD of Pacific Blue and Seasons 6-8 of Silk Stalkings. I ended up buying DVD jewel cases and putting the discs in those. Also, Miami Vice Came in these Card board envelopes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks