What's new

Deepdiscount sales (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
15% OFF In-stock item
GOBBLE
Exp 11/25/23 5pm CT

Giving thanks to you with extra savings!
Just enter promo code GOBBLE and save an
additional 15% on in-stock items.
Some restrictions apply.*​
Coupon only valid through Saturday 11/25/2023 at 5PM CT.
15% savings applies to IN-STOCK items only. Savings do not apply to shipping and taxes. May not be combined with other offers.
Some restrictions apply*​

Not really seeing much in the way of deals anyway. Normally DD has a huge Warner TV Sale on Thanksgiving/BF, but nothing showing up that I can find.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
15% OFF
Code: SNOWY
Exp Jan 17, 2024 Noon CT

DeepDiscount.com

Indulge in your beloved films, music, and more while paying less and own your passion.

Enter promo code SNOWY at checkout.​
15% savings applies to IN-STOCK items only. Savings do not apply to shipping and taxes. May not be combined with other offers. Some restrictions apply*​

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Great price available on the Columbia Classics 4K/UHD boxed set - Volume 4.

Priced less through Deep Discount at a cost not found on Amazon. Savings, after shipping and taxes, of about 60 bucks.

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member

Sharing the LOVE with you!
Indulge in your favorite films, music, and more while paying less.

Enter code LOVE15 at checkout.

15% savings applies to IN-STOCK items only. Savings do not apply to shipping and taxes. May not be combined with other offers. Some restrictions apply*

Hurry, offer ends Wednesday February 14, 2024 at noon CT

A lot of folks appear to be using this code with the new Columbia Classics V4 release -- around $130 plus heavy shipping and tax. Still a $70-80 discount over Amazon who still hasn't dropped it's price since of course there's nobody they PM anymore with a good price either (welcome to the future when people kept wishing BBY, etc would all go belly up). Other option i fyou aren't in a rush is to wait out the next level discounts and hope it drops closer to $100 (or less). Vol 3 with somewhat lesser movies keeps getting incrementally lower. It's a bit harder to figure where that low price pt might be vs previous volumes since the MSRP is so much different

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
And an offer that, IMHO, you'd be "Bonkers" to actually use:
1710527771944.png

Get real, DD... why in the world would I want to use this when you consistently have 15% off offers with the last being 15% off *2* in stock items and right before that was 10% off *any* in stock purchase? *Now* you want a minimum $40 purchase to get 10% off? *That's* "Bonkers" thinking...

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
And an offer that, IMHO, you'd be "Bonkers" to actually use:
View attachment 216443
Get real, DD... why in the world would I want to use this when you consistently have 15% off offers with the last being 15% off *2* in stock items and right before that was 10% off *any* in stock purchase? *Now* you want a minimum $40 purchase to get 10% off? *That's* "Bonkers" thinking...
I noticed some time ago that with Deep Discount sales, it's good tactics to look the gift horse in the mouth.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
1713969804615.jpeg
I noticed this one almost too late... ends in a couple of days. Get 'em while you can (and I'm still surprised they've done *another* BOGO on Olive titles).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks