What's new
World Wide Stereo

Deepdiscount sales (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I really wanted to make a purchase but almost everything in my wish list I was interested in purchasing this time had been on sale/reduced price in other genre/studio sales and those ended. The 15% off got most to around $1 off what they'd been before with several more expensive. I'm so backed up with stuff I need to watch that I'll just wait for an opportunity where those might stack again. If it doesn't happen... well... it won't be the first time.

The thing that annoys me most about these limited sales is that the special icons don't show up on the images in your wish list. That means checking each possibly qualifying item individually to see if they qualify. With a ~150 item list that's a royal pain.

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
10% off with code
20190302-drevil-mod1b[1].jpg

Sharkie's Gone Mad with Power!

For a short time only! Extra savings just for YOU!
Enter coupon code DREVIL and save an additional 10%!
Some restrictions apply*

Discount applies to items only and not to shipping and tax.
Coupon expires Monday, March 4, 2019 at noon CT and cannot be combined with any other offers.
*Video games, video game consoles and select turntables are excluded from the offer.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
That 10% off "sale" has been extended to 3/11/19 with a 3 minimum purchase and a new code:

They're also having a sale on Warner Archive titles putting the newer releases in the ~$13.60 price range. Not bad for now as it's likely to be some time before those will be included in 4/$44 sales at WB's shop.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Might be useful to some ...
20190311-frankenstein-mod1.jpg

Coupon ends 03/14/19 at noon CST and cannot be combined with other offers.
The order must contain $35 or more of specially marked items for the coupon to apply.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Once more ... with FEELING ;)
20190319-drjekyll-mod1b.jpg

Coupon ends 03/25/19 at noon CST and cannot be combined with other offers.
The order must contain $40 or more of specially marked items in order for the coupon to apply.
Discount applies to the full order once threshold has been met.

aPhil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Phil Smoot
Deep Discount is pretty much losing my business with these
Save This if the item Has This Mark on it.

I don't have the time.
I don't have the time.
I don't have the time.

Sorry, Deep Discount, but you have pretty much lost me and I've been a big buyer everytime you have a blanket 15% off sale.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
That and these discounts are just not worth looking for something to buy. They're fine if you have something specific you want at this point in time, but it's not going to get me to the site to browse around.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
That and these discounts are just not worth looking for something to buy. They're fine if you have something specific you want at this point in time, but it's not going to get me to the site to browse around.
I did check and there are some Warner Archives and Criterion titles included ... the discount doesn't help much with the Criterions but some of the Warner Archives titles get fairly near the 4 for $44 WBshop sale prices ...

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
And... yet *another* variant of the ongoing 10% off sale. This time, it's 10% off your *full* order as long as one item has the "Shark Madness" icon:

Coupon ends 03/28/19 at noon CST and cannot be combined with other offers.
The order must contain 1 specially marked items in order for the coupon to apply. Some restrictions apply.*

*Video games, Video game consoles, and select turntables are excluded from the offer.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Another variant:

I'm really getting tired of the constant variants of this one. Just do a flat 15% off everything... (or better yet, 20% since they now collect sales tax for everyone as that'd get prices close to 15% off with no sales tax prices.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks