What's new
World Wide Stereo

Deepdiscount sales (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Coupon code - GIVETHANKS
Coupon expires Friday, 11/23/2018 at noon CT

https://www.deepdiscount.com/promotions/promotions-disclaimer?az=20-11458

A little odd expecting BF deals to start in a few hours, but if they have their usual sales AND the code works so much the better.
DD has generally been the GO TO reliable sit for WARNER/CW TV Sets like Supernatural, BBT, Arrow, Gotham Vampire Diaries.
Hopefully that continues sometime in the next 24 hrs -- last year those items popped up just before 5am ET.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Most of the usual Warner/CW set are now on sale $13-15 before the 15% code

Arrow, Last Ship, Supernatural, Big Bang, Supergirl, Gotham, Legends of Tomorrow, Flash, Black Lightning, Lethal Weapon, etc. These appear to be mainly the most recent releases, but many of the older season are $9-12 before the discount
Some of the Showtime seasons like Strike Back also seem to be on sale

Also noted a bunch of WAC items are $13-14 pre coupon -- actually almost all the pre-Sept 19.99-21.99 blurays are 35-40% off. This put it's squarely in the 4/44 range esp if you pay tax at WB but not DD

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
There's also a similar sale on Universal titles.

Got a few good buys with this WB sale and discount code combo. First two seasons of Rick and Morty on blu for under $9 each, the entire series (8 seasons) of The Vampire Diaries on blu for around $65, and the latest seasons of Supernatural and Arrow on blu for around $13 each. :thumbs-up-smiley:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Some of the Warner/CW/DC TV sets are still on sale -- some are backordered or prices have gone back up.
Many of the WAC items are still very good prices.

Many of the 2017-mid2018 Warner 3D sets are excellent prices the last I looked.

The Warner Archive TV sets which rarely go on sale -- many of the older sets are 30-40% off so with the extra 15% some of those are pretty good prices (relatively)

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie

That's Wednesday, December 12th. I'd guess 11:59pm CST - although there's no end time given so it could be 11:59am.

There are some really good prices on this one. Sadly, not every Olive title is included - it's a short list of 33 titles.

The banner title, Olive's Signature edition of Invasion of the Body Snatchers is $13.74! It almost makes me wish I'd waited to order this one!

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I see Invasion at $13.74. Still a good deal though...

...unlike the $24.95 DVD of Jean Arthur's The Devil and Miss Jones.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

That's Wednesday, December 12th. I'd guess 11:59pm CST - although there's no end time given so it could be 11:59am.

There are some really good prices on this one. Sadly, not every Olive title is included - it's a short list of 33 titles.

The banner title, Olive's Signature edition of Invasion of the Body Snatchers is $13.74! It almost makes me wish I'd waited to order this one!
Only 11 are blu-ray

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
EXPIRES 11:59 CST
DD-FLASH11Sale-20181211-mod1[1].jpg

Save $5 on orders of $25 or more by using
promo code FLASH11 at checkout

Coupon only valid TODAY 12/11/2018 until 11:59 PM CT. This is a one-time use coupon.
The $25 item total must be met in order for the coupon to apply. Some restrictions apply*

*Video games, video game consoles and some turntables are excluded from the offer.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Don't forget that free shipping starts at $25 - and that's *after* any coupon has been applied.
The one time use can sometimes be um specious as I have some times placed two orders using the same code and it works and sometimes it doesn't ...

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
The one time use can sometimes be um specious as I have some times placed two orders using the same code and it works and sometimes it doesn't ...
I'm also not too fond of those $5 off $25 or more codes. At $33.50 you're saving 15% - which is the typical code from them. Anything over that amount and you're on the losing end of the deal. When I do use one of those I make every effort to keep my pre-coupon total to $31 or less but the absolute best you can do is save an extra $.50 over 15% off a $30 order. If I don't have a couple of items in my wish list that satisfy the $30-$31 total for the order I just don't bother as it's not worth the effort...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks