What's new

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire (2024)

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
Title: Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire (2024)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Adam Wingard

Cast: Dan Stevens, Rebecca Hall, Brian Tyree Henry, Kaylee Hottle, Fala Chen, Alex Ferns, Rachel House, Mercy Cornwall

Release: 2024-04-12

Plot: Following their explosive showdown, Godzilla and Kong must reunite against a colossal undiscovered threat hidden within our world, challenging their very existence – and our own. Delve further into the histories of these Titans, their origins and the mysteries of Skull Island and beyond, and uncover the mythic battle that helped forge these extraordinary beings and tied them to humankind forever.

YANG

Screenwriter
it'll going to be interesting to see both Godzilla and Kong taking punches and tail sweeps from a mutated Roo that jumps out from the Aussie forest!

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
Having grown up with "monster" movies, I'm excited for this. I liked the ones I've seen so far. Certainly not winning an Oscar, but a fun way to tune out for a couple of hours.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Thread title should probably be fixed to include Kong, as when first reading it I was baffled why they'd be going ahead with any Godzilla sequel when it's the Kong-involved pictures that are making the most money.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
Synopsis:

Godzilla and Kong are pitted together against a common enemy, a hidden threat that challenges their existence as well as our own. The film is set to delve into the origins of the massive Titans, including the mysteries of Skull Island, as well as where the mysterious creatures came from, and how they are tied to humanity.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
Coming To U.S Theaters..Via Fathom Events

mecha2.jpg

Last edited:
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks