What's new

Movies You’ve Watched More Than 10 Times (1 Viewer)

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
That is something. I have a few that maybe have hit 20 but nothing in the 100 times range. It's great you have found something you enjoy that much.

This was over a 10+ years time period. Mostly playing it in the background when I'm at home.

Allansfirebird

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sean
I've genuinely lost count on how many times I've watched the movies that make up the list of my top-40 movies of all-time, but I would wager I've seen each anywhere from 10 to 35 times apiece (ah, the wonders of home video, and playing movies in the background while doing homework to help me focus).

Lawrence of Arabia
Rear Window
Casablanca
The Red Shoes
Fiddler on the Roof
Back to the Future
Brief Encounter
Hot Fuzz
The Departed
Heat
The Searchers
The Big Country
Doctor Zhivago
From Russia With Love
The Andromeda Strain (1971)
Jaws
The Magnificent Seven (1960)
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Rio Bravo
Seven Samurai
Kingdom of Heaven
Dogma
Monty Python's Life of Brian
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Gandhi
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Patton
Pulp Fiction
Clerks II
Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Forbidden Planet
To Catch a Thief
The Shoes of the Fisherman
Mallrats
The Hunt for Red October
Blazing Saddles
Cleopatra (1963)
The Wind and the Lion
Die Hard
Spartacus

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
The only other thing I've watched over 100+ times already, is season 1 of the original Battlestar Galactica.

Wow - But I can understand. I also love the original series. It had a "human" character that is lacking in the current crop of films and series out there.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Wow - But I can understand. I also love the original series. It had a "human" character that is lacking in the current crop of films and series out there.

I think for me it was largely a nostalgia thing. It was one of the first non-cartoon shows I latched onto when I was a kid/preteen.

If I had never seen it at that age and/or if I was much older or younger, most likely I wouldn't think much of it. Basically another generic semi-cheesy sci-fi tv show, out of many others.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks