What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order Narrow Margin (1990) (4k UHD Combo) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81RYBSAOOsL._SL1500_.jpg

PREORDER WILL BE LIVE SHORTLY

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D2JG781...93529011&rnid=2693522011&s=movies-tv&sr=1-101

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Geez, it feels like it was just yesterday that I acquired NARROW MARGIN on Blu-ray when Kino Lorber released it. Looking at my records, I see it was four years ago in 2020. That just seems impossible. Time is sure flying by.

I'd discovered this Hyams film by stumbling across it on broadcast TV on the Movies! channel. It was midway through, but looked good to me, so I turned it off and went looking for it on Home Video. All that was available was a 2009 Artisan DVD, which itself looked like a repress of a former flipper disc, so the transfer was at best, adequate for getting to see the film.

I remember posting here about it and as it's a latter day remake of an older film, I got the many replies that the older version is better. That happens a lot and I can understand why. We all tend to like the first version that we experience of something like movies and music. There was a lot of that reaction with SORCERER/WAGES OF FEAR, but more and more are coming around to the brilliance of Friedkin's SORCERER.

Anyway, I was really happy to see Kino Lorber put NARROW MARGIN out on Blu-ray and I snapped it up as soon as possible. I feel as though it's still in my pile of "new discs" to watch, so this announcement had me scrambling to check dates.

Well, at least I know what I'm going to watch pretty soon, but I really have no use for a 4K version as things stands right now. For those who do like 4K releases, I hope this one is a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shronkey234
Recent bookmarks