What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (2023) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The cover for the art book has been revealed. Amazon is currently showing a slightly unusual release date of Monday, July 3 for the book, which is about a month after the film itself. I assume this is to prevent the leak of any potential spoilers discussed in the book, which is a good idea.

Across the Spider-Verse art book.jpeg

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I hope this is in 3D at least In the theatre. I forget what hoops I had to jump through, but I acquired a 3D blu Ray of this movie. This was my first viewing and I was really impressed. I am not usually a fan of post Warner Brothers crazy modern animation, but the 3D makes it enjoyable.
I can’t imagine enjoying a sequel flat.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I hope this is in 3D at least In the theatre. I forget what hoops I had to jump through, but I acquired a 3D blu Ray of this movie. This was my first viewing and I was really impressed. I am not usually a fan of post Warner Brothers crazy modern animation, but the 3D makes it enjoyable.
I can’t imagine enjoying a sequel flat.

What?

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
We now have a trailer the trailer, which will be out on Tuesday. This seems ridiculous to me but here it is.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Trailer on Trailer action. Just what we have all been looking for. It made me all warm inside. /s

Edit: t
That emoji was just wrong. :laugh:

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
I believe the International trailer posted by @Jake Lipson features the voices of Tobey, Andrew and Tom?

The mention of Dr Strange certainly shows that this is not averse to referencing the MCU.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The mention of Dr Strange certainly shows that this is not averse to referencing the MCU.

They've already done that in a passing way in the first film too. There was a shot of Spider-Man dealing with the ferry accident from Homecoming. However, I also think it is very clear that this is not the MCU because the rules that govern this world do not apply in the MCU. (For example, nobody in No Way Home ever glitched because they were in the wrong reality.). Winks and nods are fine, but I don't think this very different Spider-Man franchise should be bound by anything that the MCU is doing.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I think it can be considered MCU.
Clearly though one of the other Multiverse versions in the MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks