What's new

Press Release Terminator: Dark Fate (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
254561_front.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

As an Amazon Associate Home Theater Forum will earn from qualifying purchases.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I just saw this movie today, and consider it a typical Terminator movie — no better or worse than all the others. I saw it in IMAX, buy thought it was a bit strange that it was not shown in 3D. We especially enjoyed the appearance of Linda Hamilton and Arnie.

I am going to have to re-view some of the earlier chapters in these franchise movies though. They seem to think you have memorized every detail of the older ones. I wish they would have the movie equivalent of “Last time on ...”

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
According to some, the film pretends T3 Rise Of The Machines and the other films that came after T2 Judgement Day were never shot- you just have to know the first 2 films.

Tino

Taken For Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I thought it was terrific. Day one purchase for me!

Tino

Taken For Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
According to some, the film pretends T3 Rise Of The Machines and the other films that came after T2 Judgement Day were never shot- you just have to know the first 2 films.
Some? Try All. That’s been a major part of the marketing campaign from day one!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MasonStorm@HTF
Recent bookmarks