What's new

BRIDGERTON (series 2) (1 Viewer)

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I loved the first series of BRIDGERTON but the second series has left me very disappointed. I watched the first 3 episodes and found it to be rather tedious. Are other readers also disappointed with the second series.? A very expensive series to produce but it is lacking in any engaging content.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
I liked the first season as well! I saw the first 2 eps of S2 last night, and I agree it isn’t as humorous or engaging yet. Nor does it have the spark or chemistry between the leads (yet). I’ll keep watching to see if it picks up.

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I liked the first season as well! I saw the first 2 eps of S2 last night, and I agree it isn’t as humorous or engaging yet. Nor does it have the spark or chemistry between the leads (yet). I’ll keep watching to see if it picks up.

I watched 5 episodes and it doesn't improve. I will watch the final 3 episodes sometime maybe. An expensive series to produce. It lacked a decent writer for the show. Compared with the first series, this series is dullsville.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chpsen
Recent bookmarks