What's new

Can Bose ACM10 II Base be swapped with Bose ACM5 II Base? (2 Viewers)

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
I'm a Senior and not Tech Savvy; have Bose WHITE ACM 10 II and ACM5 II systems. Will be replacing 1 speaker of ACM 10 II, but Best Buy said ACM 10 II Base Unit is not working. Was planning to swap ACM5 II Base Unit not being used but '10' has 5 Double Cubed speakers and '5' seems to only allow 4 speakers to be connected. Since a Senior, trying to keep cost to a minimum and seems like swapping '10'to '5' Base is not doable.

Best Buy suggest getting rid of Bose and replace with Definitive Technology ProCinema 6D or Definitive Technology Pro Cinema 800 as I thought I read that the 6D Subwoofer wasn't as good. Since they said '800' Speakers are much larger than my Bose Speakers, I was wondering if they would be able to use the 6D Speakers with the ProSub 800 instead.

I also read on this Forum that it could be that one of the FUSE on the Base could have 'blown'?? Not sure how to check that or do you think my ACM 5 bought in 1992 and ACM 10 bought in 2001 is too OLD and should be replaced? Have White walls and White ACM looks good; hate to really put up Black speakers on White wall but might not have any choice. Sorry POST is so long; but first time and I would appreciate anyone helping an OLD Senior with suggestions/recommendations/comment. Thank you in advance for your time.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
The Definitive Technology systems will undoubtably sound better than the Bose speakers.

However, the problem with the Best Buy advice is that the Def Tech systems are speakers only, while your Bose set-ups are full systems complete with front-end electronics.

Even worse, Bose systems are typically proprietary integrated fare, and do not easily “mix and match” with equipment from other manufacturers. If you can get the Def Tech speakers to work with either Bose, it will probably require splicing their peculiar connectors to regular speaker cable. Even if you can do that, impedance mis-matches may prevent the Def Techs from working well with the Bose.

Your best bet is to figure out a way to merge pieces from the two Bose systems to make one working system. If that’s not possible, you’re looking at getting a whole new system from top to bottom – speakers and electronics.

If you're technically challenged, your best bet will probably be another Bose system, as they are plug-and-play. By contrast, regular home theater equipment - AVRs and disc players - are ridiculously complicated, as shown by their manuals that typically run well over 100 pages. Since money is an issue, and Bose systems are ridiculously priced, you might consider a used system from ebay.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Mike Up

Supporting Actor
No, you can not use the bass module from the Acoustimass 5 series II for the Acoustimass 10 Series II. These system are pretty much a Theater in a box setup an107141300/Manuals/018/018AM10IIB.PDFd meant to only work with themselves. The Acoustimass modules have all the crossovers and such built into them and are only designed to work their own speakers. Besides the ACM 10 II is a 5.1 system and the ACM 5 II is only a 2.1 Stereo system. The ACM 5 II bass module doesn't not have enough speaker outputs for the additional 3 twin cube speakers. These bass modules don't use the subwoofer output of your receiver, just high level speaker outputs. So you must set all your speakers as large in the receiver. ACM 10 II manual ACM 5 II manual

While I'm not a Bose fan (I still have my Vintage Bose Interaudio 4000XL at my parents, that no longer use them), I think there are better options that will likely cost less than replacing/repairing that system.

Here's one I have. I bought it at a great price from Amazon as a package Polk TL1600 for a great price of $230. That is all 5 speakers and the subwoofer. Those packages are all gone but speakers are available indivially for $69/speaker and $75/center speaker, subwoofer is not available without the TL1600 package. But it's not a good HT sub anyhow and I replaced with a Klipsch R-100SW that makes the system sound much better. That sub is $259 but another sub of your choice could do. That would be a total for speakers $351. satellite speaker and center speaker. Or for $180 as a package TL150 from Accessories4less. Decent subs can be had anywhere from $150 and up. The Klipsch R-100SW sub is $259 and sounds great, Klipsch R-100SW. That's a grand total of $610 from Amazon or $439 from Amazon and Accessories4less . The Polk speakers, Polk in the manual states to set receiver crossover to 120Hz and that's as high as my Denon AVR-3803 will go and they sound GOOD.

There's other brands that are affordable as well, as Klipsch, Monoprice, Definitive Tech, but I really like these Polks. The bad thing is they're not very loud with a sensitivity of maybe 84 to 85 decibels but probably not much worse than the Bose or other 4" woofer driver speakers.

Good luck!

Last edited:

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
Aloha Wayne and Mike Up, Sorry to reply only now but I have family visiting and only saw your replies now . . . THANK YOU so much for taking the time in providing me a lot of information and alternatives; I really appreciate it.

As mentioned since I'm a Senior, not Tech Savvy at all I don't think my going through eBay would be an option for me as I wouldn't even know what to do when I get the different components as I wouldn't even know how to hook it up to my Yamaha Aventage RX-A780.

As Mike Up mentioned that I'm not able to use ACM 5 II for ACM10 II and I don't know anything about trying to see if FUSE in ACM10 needs to be changed and I don't know how to connect anything and Wayne saying that Definitive Technology would be better than my Bose speakers; I'm reluctantly [cause speakers are Black] leaning on Best Buy to have their Geek Squad remove Bose and replace with Definitive Technology Pro Cinema 800.
As mentioned I was thinking of using Pro Cinema 6D satellite speakers [because smaller] and Pro Cinema 800 subwoofer [because read it was better]. However, in reading info on 6D and special wiring of speaker wire running thru subwoofer then another wire to Receiver, I don't think I could use 800 subwoofer as system was improved and don't need to run speaker to subwoofer. I would appreciate it very much if anyone can clarify that I'm not able to do that.

Best Buy said Pro Cinema 6D System would be $999; however, I saw that Pro Cinema 800 System on Amazon for $1,055 but they won't send complete system to Hawaii. If I bought the speakers, subwoofer separately they could send to Hawaii. Best Buy said they would match Amazon price, but normally it's only if item is available and since Whole package can't be sent not sure if they will not match. However, if I had to purchase individually and Satellite speakers are on Sale at a lower price than Best Buy Total Pro Cinema System might come out to $1,080 as Best Buy said they would Match. I would appreciate your comments if that would be my best option.

Another thing since I don't understand the language is the Warranty, this is what Definitive Technology says:
Type of deviceTimeframe
Loudspeaker Drivers, Crossovers & Cabinets:5 Years
Loudspeaker Amplifiers & Electronics:3 Years
Powered Sound Bars with Wireless Subwoofers:1 Year

Pro Cinema 800 will be 4 800 Satellites, 1000 Center Speaker, and 800 Sub Woofer. Are the Satellites and Center Speaker for 5 years, and Sub Woofer for 1 year? Also, if I use my Costco Citi Card they say they will cover additional 2 years after Manufacturers Warranty up to Maximum of 7 years Total.

Thanks again Wayne and Mike Up for your response; I would appreciate your comments again as I really don't understand all the language.

Mahalo, Robbie

Mike Up

Supporting Actor
Aloha Wayne and Mike Up, Sorry to reply only now but I have family visiting and only saw your replies now . . . THANK YOU so much for taking the time in providing me a lot of information and alternatives; I really appreciate it.

As mentioned since I'm a Senior, not Tech Savvy at all I don't think my going through eBay would be an option for me as I wouldn't even know what to do when I get the different components as I wouldn't even know how to hook it up to my Yamaha Aventage RX-A780.

As Mike Up mentioned that I'm not able to use ACM 5 II for ACM10 II and I don't know anything about trying to see if FUSE in ACM10 needs to be changed and I don't know how to connect anything and Wayne saying that Definitive Technology would be better than my Bose speakers; I'm reluctantly [cause speakers are Black] leaning on Best Buy to have their Geek Squad remove Bose and replace with Definitive Technology Pro Cinema 800.
As mentioned I was thinking of using Pro Cinema 6D satellite speakers [because smaller] and Pro Cinema 800 subwoofer [because read it was better]. However, in reading info on 6D and special wiring of speaker wire running thru subwoofer then another wire to Receiver, I don't think I could use 800 subwoofer as system was improved and don't need to run speaker to subwoofer. I would appreciate it very much if anyone can clarify that I'm not able to do that.

Best Buy said Pro Cinema 6D System would be $999; however, I saw that Pro Cinema 800 System on Amazon for $1,055 but they won't send complete system to Hawaii. If I bought the speakers, subwoofer separately they could send to Hawaii. Best Buy said they would match Amazon price, but normally it's only if item is available and since Whole package can't be sent not sure if they will not match. However, if I had to purchase individually and Satellite speakers are on Sale at a lower price than Best Buy Total Pro Cinema System might come out to $1,080 as Best Buy said they would Match. I would appreciate your comments if that would be my best option.

Another thing since I don't understand the language is the Warranty, this is what Definitive Technology says:
Type of deviceTimeframe
Loudspeaker Drivers, Crossovers & Cabinets:5 Years
Loudspeaker Amplifiers & Electronics:3 Years
Powered Sound Bars with Wireless Subwoofers:1 Year

Pro Cinema 800 will be 4 800 Satellites, 1000 Center Speaker, and 800 Sub Woofer. Are the Satellites and Center Speaker for 5 years, and Sub Woofer for 1 year? Also, if I use my Costco Citi Card they say they will cover additional 2 years after Manufacturers Warranty up to Maximum of 7 years Total.

Thanks again Wayne and Mike Up for your response; I would appreciate your comments again as I really don't understand all the language.

Mahalo, Robbie
It's to bad you don't have a family member that's good with electronics, that could help you. I setup systems for family and friends all the time.

The Pro Cinema 6D replaced the Pro Cinema 600. Previously you had a Pro Cinema 400, 600, 800, and 1000 system. THose systems have been discontinued.

The 800 system is a 4.5" woofer and 1000 system is a 5.25" woofer system, neither really a satellite size speaker but a bookshelf size speaker. The 400 system is a 3.5" woofer system and Pro Cinema 600 and 6D systems are a 3.25" woofer system which are small but still larger by satellite speaker standards.

For simplicity, I'd just go with a Pro Cinema 6D system from Crutchfield who has excellent tech support or Best Buy who I'm not fond of with their employee knowledge. Then you're at a whopping $1000 !!!

Crutchfield also sells the Polk TL1 main speaker and TL1 Center speaker as I mentioned before for nearly the same price as Amazon. However their subwoofer prices are very expensive compared to Amazon. However you'll get great support and they can walk you through setup.

BTW, the Pro Cinema 6D System and Pro Cinema 800 subwoofers are normal subwoofers unlike the Bose Bass module.

What you seen was just a different setup option with the receiver's High Level "Main left and right" Speaker wire outputs to the subwoofer. Not all subwoofers have that feature. You can use your receiver's speaker wire outputs to the sub instead of the receiver's low level RCA cable output to the subwoofer.

Good luck

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
Aloha Mike Up,
Thanks again for all the information and help you provided. Just double checking . . . I thought I read that ProCinema 800 replaced the ProCinema 6D meaning that it's newer and better?? If so, for $55 more I'm leaning on going with the newer/better. Please confirm.
Thanks again for your time; I really appreciate it.
Mahalo, Robbie

Mike Up

Supporting Actor
The Pro Cinema 400, 600, 800, and 1000 systems are all discontinued BUT the Pro Cinema 800 and 1000 main speakers can still be purchased as well as their appropriate center channel speaker. The bundled system is discontinued.

The same thing with the Polk TL1600 system I have. It is discontinued but the TL1 main channel speaker and TL1 Center channel speakers are still available and not discontinued. Only the bundled systems TL150 and TL1600 are discontinued.

The Pro Cinema 800 system should be a better system as it's more of a bookshelf system with 4.5" woofers in the main speakers and center channel. So it will be bigger than your current Bose speakers.

For the money, the Pro Cinema 800 is likely the best system going off of paper, size and power, but without listening. However you'll likely have no decent support from Amazon. Maybe? You'll likely be on your own with setup.

Good luck.

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
Aloha Mike Up,
Thanks again for such quick response in letting me know that the ProCinema 800 is the best system for me to go with for size and power. Best Buy said they will Price Match Amazon's prices, if they don't match the Bundle for $1,055; the individual pieces in Total will be approximately $1,080.
Because I will buy their TotalTech Membership for $199 they will Remove my Bose ACM 10 II and Replace, Set Up and Test the ProCinema 800 to my Yamaha Receiver as well as connecting all my Other Components and Ensure that I know How to Turn On/Off the various Components.
Thanks again for your time and giving me the approval of the ProCinema 800.
Mahalo, Robbie

Mike Up

Supporting Actor
Aloha Mike Up,
Thanks again for such quick response in letting me know that the ProCinema 800 is the best system for me to go with for size and power. Best Buy said they will Price Match Amazon's prices, if they don't match the Bundle for $1,055; the individual pieces in Total will be approximately $1,080.
Because I will buy their TotalTech Membership for $199 they will Remove my Bose ACM 10 II and Replace, Set Up and Test the ProCinema 800 to my Yamaha Receiver as well as connecting all my Other Components and Ensure that I know How to Turn On/Off the various Components.
Thanks again for your time and giving me the approval of the ProCinema 800.
Mahalo, Robbie
Great, glad it worked out for you!

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
Aloha Mike Up,
I'm not sure if I'll be able to get all the components for the DT ProCinema 800 as Subwoofer is only available Open Box right now. I really would have wanted to get White Surround speakers like my Bose and Center and Subwoofer could be Black, currently Center is Black and Bass Unit is White.
I looked into the Polk TL1 Satellites like the one you have and I especially like that it is available in White.
I was looking at PSW111 8" 300 watt subwoofer as trying to get 300 watt; but not sure if TL1 Center would ALL be comatible with my Yamaha RX-A780 Receiver.
I don't mind spending Up to or Less than $1,000 as the DT ProCinema 800 if all available, but looks like Pro 800 Sub would be Open Box would come up to about $1,080. Since I'm a Senior, this will be my LAST Surround Sound System which my Wall are all wired already.
I would appreciate your advice in letting me know if these will ALL work together correctly.
Mahalo,
Robbie

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
Sorry Mike Up . . . I also saw Polk had a Signature Elite S20 and S15 line which I don't particularly like the design, but it's white.
Not sure if these will work better with the PSW111 8" 300 watt subwoofer.
Mahalo,
Robbie

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
Hi Mike Up,
Sorry, forgot to mention that the Family Room is 21.5 ft x 19.25 ft = approx 410 sq ft.

Not sure if the TL Satellites will be enough for that size room.
Would appreciate your help and comments.
Mahalo, Robbie

Mike Up

Supporting Actor
Well I replaced my Polk 8" TL1600 subwoofer with a Klipsch R-100SW for $259 and it really sounds great. It goes very low for it's small size. In fact it's only .5" taller and 3.5" deeper than the small Polk 8" subwoofer and the widths are the same. I just saw a review on it and it's measured -3db was at 32Hz (right as Klipsch rated it) and it's -6db was about 28Hz. It's upper -3db is about 130 Hz and it's -6db is 140 Hz

It sounds great with my Polk TL1 speakers crossovered in my Denon Receiver at 120Hz, and sounds much better than the Polk TL1600 which was peaky in the upper bass making the speakers sound thicker. With the new Klipsch R-100sw, these little speakers sound very close to my larger Polk TSI100 which have a 5-1/4" woofer and 1" Tweeter. The TL1s have a 2-1/2" woofer and 1/2" tweeter.

I'm not sure about the Polk S15s. I heard them against my TSI100 on Crutchfields speaker audio comparison app and they sound boosted in upper bass. They also got poor reviews. The new ES15s replaced them and are only $20 more. But those are big speakers. You may want to look at the Polk ES10s which have a smaller 4" woofer but are only about as loud as the Polk TL1 speakers which are smaller. These are an updated version of the previous S10 and from what I read, they sound much better than the previous Signature Series.

You could get a a 5.0 Polk ES system for $739 with the ES10s and ES35 center channel speaker. Then an additional $259 (from amazon) for the Klipsch R-100SW or nearly the same for the Polk PSW10 but when on sale is $100 cheaper. It's not the sub that the Klipsch is though by reading reviews but I never have heard it.

So you could have a Polk ES system for $1000. That puts you back in the same price as the DT 800 system.

You didn't mention room height, but if it's standard 8' ceilings, that room is pretty large. I don't think any of these speakers system can really give loud levels in that large room but if you were happy with a Bose system, you should be happy with these systems.

Last edited:

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
Aloha Mike Up, Sorry, I had to go for a quick doctors appointment and just got back. Yeah ceilings are standard 8'.
So you think the White TL1 Satellite and Black TL1 Center might be too small for my size room that I had the Bose ACM 10 II and like the sound of it. We're Seniors and not looking for real LOUD sounds; just to hear Dolby Surround is really neat.
I like the height of the TL1 which is similar to ACM 10.
The ES10 is similar in height to DT 800; do you think it's better than TL1? I like the sleekness of the TL1. Is the ES35 better than the TL1 Center and works better with the ES10?
When you stated '5.0 Polk ES system for $739' I couldn't find that on Amazon . . . Are you able to provide me the link.
I do like your Klipsch R-100SW.
In fact I was just at Costco and they had Klipsch 5.1 Theater System that had 4 Satellite, 1 Center, 1 R-8 SWI 8" subwoofer all for $275 which I don't think is a really good system??
They also had Klipsch R-12 SWI 400 watt on Sale for $189.99 which I think would be too loud for Old folks.
If I can get Polk 4 White for my walls and Black Center; and Klipsch R-100 SW Sub connected to my Yamaha RX-A780 Receiver, do you think that would be better than the DT Pro Cinemax 800?
Thanks again for all your help as I'm an OLD clueless person; I look forward to your expert response.
Mahalo, Robbie

Mike Up

Supporting Actor
Aloha Mike Up, Sorry, I had to go for a quick doctors appointment and just got back. Yeah ceilings are standard 8'.
So you think the White TL1 Satellite and Black TL1 Center might be too small for my size room that I had the Bose ACM 10 II and like the sound of it. We're Seniors and not looking for real LOUD sounds; just to hear Dolby Surround is really neat.
I like the height of the TL1 which is similar to ACM 10.
The ES10 is similar in height to DT 800; do you think it's better than TL1? I like the sleekness of the TL1. Is the ES35 better than the TL1 Center and works better with the ES10?
When you stated '5.0 Polk ES system for $739' I couldn't find that on Amazon . . . Are you able to provide me the link.
I do like your Klipsch R-100SW.
In fact I was just at Costco and they had Klipsch 5.1 Theater System that had 4 Satellite, 1 Center, 1 R-8 SWI 8" subwoofer all for $275 which I don't think is a really good system??
They also had Klipsch R-12 SWI 400 watt on Sale for $189.99 which I think would be too loud for Old folks.
If I can get Polk 4 White for my walls and Black Center; and Klipsch R-100 SW Sub connected to my Yamaha RX-A780 Receiver, do you think that would be better than the DT Pro Cinemax 800?
Thanks again for all your help as I'm an OLD clueless person; I look forward to your expert response.
Mahalo, Robbie
That's a great price for the R-12swi. I bought it at my Costco for $280 and returned because the finish laminate scratches very easily and looked like crap. I bought shoe polish to fix it but I shouldn't had to. It scratched just from rubbing my finger across it. Very disappointing.

I then still had it, and ordered the Klipsch R-120sw from Amazon as I heard this was a better sub. Not only does Klipsch now use scratch resistant laminate but they use a different woofer that sounds better. This woofer is more dark orange instead of the yellowish orange in the R-12sw and this woofer has raised circular ridges on the woofer opposed to the smooth woofer of the R-12SW. Just a different woofer.

The R-120sw also sounds more accurate with less higher bass emphasis and more deep bass extension. To me, the $350 price was justified over the R-12swi much lower price.

You would have to buy the Polk ES10 in pairs and buy the center channel separately. Amazon and Crutchfield both sell them. If you can fit a bigger sub with the ES10s, then the R-120sw would be a good match IMO. I don't think it would be good with the TL1s as bigger 12" subwoofers don't usually go to high in the upper bass like 10" and 8" subwoofer can.

For best sound quality, the ES10s would sound better IMO over the TL1s and should be able to be paired with the Klipsch R-120sw subwoofer. The ES15s would even be better, then you could get the cheaper ES30 center channel speaker that has the same drivers as the ES15.

Without hearing them, I don't know which would sound better, the DT Pro Cinema 800s or Polk ES10. Going by my preference on other DT and Polk speakers, I'd likely find the Polks to sound better.

As far as the Klipsch 5.1 system, I'm NOT a fan of Klipsch. I had their Promedia 2.1 for my computer and that's all I used it for. I find most Klipsch to sound Shouty, harsh, and bright. I can only listen to them for a little while before growing tired of their unpleasant sound. But hey, that's just me, you may like them. Some people really like them.

The ES35 center channel speaker and the larger ES30 center channel speaker are voiced matched to the Polk ES series.

The TL1 Center channel speaker is voice matched to the TL1 main speakers. For the size of the TL1, they can't be beat for sound quality. However a bigger speaker should give you better dynamics and better bass extension to better match with all subwoofers.

Good luck and this is my opinion on this stuff. You may have a different opinion as others may.

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
Aloha Mike Up, Thank you so much again for your quick response and with all the helpful information you provided, this is what I'm thinking of doing and again would appreciate your comments/opinion since I wanted small speakers and we're Seniors.

2 Pairs White Polk Elite ES10 @199/pair $398

Black Polk Signature Elite ES30 as it will sit in front of my TV and I thought ES35 might look too big?? $239

Black Klipsch SPL-100 on Sale $398

Total comes up to $1,035 or do you think ES35 would really be better?

And would all of this work correctly/nicely with my Yamaha RX-A780 Receiver as I am clueless about all of this??

Do You think this set up would be better than the DT Pro Cinema 800s.

Thank you in advance for your time; I really appreciate your knowledge and quick response . . . don't want to be oversold by a Salesperson.

Mahalo, Robbie

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Since you are using the Yamaha AVR, you can “mix and match” any speakers you want. You don’t have to stick with one brand, as is required with the Bose system.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
Aloha Wayne,
Thank you so much for saying that I can use any brand speakers I want since I'm using the Yamaha AVR; I appreciate your and Mike Up's comments as both of you have been very helpful.

Initially I stated that my Family Room is 21.5' x 19.25' is Approx 410 sq. ft.; however, that is including the extended portion that has a pool table where the True sitting area for watching the TV is 11.5' x 19.25' which is Apprx 220 sq. ft.

Initially I mentioned to both of you that I was really going to go with the Pro Cinema 800 System but just can't seem to get myself to like having the Black Pro 800 Monitors sitting on my White walls which would replace my White Bose.

I'm glad Mike Up mentioned his Polk TL1600 of which I finally took a look at and saw that the TL1 had White Satellites; however, because I gave him incorrect TV viewing area he felt the Polk ES10 would better for the Family Room instead of the TL1.

Not sure with the correction of True TV area being Approx 220 sq. ft. if the Polk TL1 would be enough or the ES10 would be better. As for the Center I'm going with Mike Up's suggestion of the Polk ES35 instead of the ES30 as I didn't look at the measurements beforehand and feel the 4.1" H x 6.1" D would fit better than 7.5" H x 10.6" D which would bring that Set Up to Approx $1,135.

Part of the reason why I was thinking of shifting away from DT ProCinema 800 is because ProSub 800 seems to be Open Box only and maybe only 1 or 2 left and not sure if I'll 'miss the boat' by the time I meet/order with Best Buy and although Pro Monitors are a tiny bit smaller than Polk ES10 I really prefer White Surround Monitors like my Bose.

Sorry this is so long again and still waiting to hear back from Mike Up if the Polk ES10 set up as stated earlier is better than DT ProCinema 800 set up? I was also planning to put up 4 White Polk ES10 [2 Front/2 Back in Bose spot as wires installed in walls]. Although you say that I can set up any speakers with my Yamaha Receiver I would appreciate both your comments on the following as another option as I am really clueless to crossover, etc; however, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get my hands on ProSub 800 for $249. But the Klipsch SPL-100 is on SALE on Amazon for $398 [Reg 720 on Amazon, $660 on Best Buy] and Best Buy told me they would Price Match Amazon.

Therefore, I would appreciate comments of which the following 2 Set Ups might be better or something better at about $1,150 Max.

2 pair White Polk ES10 $398
Black Polk ES35 339
Black Klipsch SPL-100 398
Total $1,135

2 pair White Polk ES10 $398
Black DT ProCenter 1000 249
Black DT ProSub800 if avail 249
Total $896

if DT ProSub800 not avail and Black Klipsch SPL-100 then Total would be $1,045

I would appreciate both your comments one LAST time as I meet with Best Buy at 3pm today and wanted to send them an email before our meeting to let them know what I want.

Thanks again in advance for your time for the tremendous expertise that both of you have offered; as a clueless Senior, I can't find words to Thank You Both enough.

Mahalo, Robbie

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
So sorry, little OLD Senior me again . . . I forgot to mention that we don't usually listen to music with my Onkyo CD player, but LOVE to watch Thriller Action Movies instead.

~Robbie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks