What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Daredevil Disney+ Series (2023) (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Update

Makes sense to involve a writer from "The Punisher" as that was one of the better received Netflix Marvel series and Jon Bernthal's Frank Castle is evidently a big part of this new run.

I don't know how much of the success of "Punisher" can be attributed to Scardapane since I don't know how much rewriting that show's head writer, Steve Lightfoot, did.

Either way, I don't envy the challenge he's facing. It's extremely difficult to rework something that wasn't working, while discarding as little as possible. The only recent example I can think of is Amazon's adaptation of "The Power", where Raelle Tucker was brought in after a lengthy COVID-imposed hiatus after ten episodes that the streamer wasn't satisfied with had been mostly already shot, and they no longer had access to two of their name actor leads.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll are said to be coming back.

BTW, regarding discussions earlier in this thread whether the Netflix shows were canon in the MCU, Marvel added them to the official timeline this past week.

Last edited:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomkzufomsg
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale