What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Ghosts (US) (2021) - Season 1 (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Ha! Ha! Moderated by the actor who played Hetty's despicable robber baron husband who "went down on us." Wonderful!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Watching the Comic-Con panel. I don't think I knew that Roman's dad was cast to play Sasappis's dad on the show in his special episode. Nice touch.

Fun panel.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Watching the Comic-Con panel. I don't think I knew that Roman's dad was cast to play Sasappis's dad on the show in his special episode. Nice touch.

Fun panel.
Yes, I remember that it was his real dad via the publicity surrounding that particular episode. Both father and son are new to me as actors.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I just read in Variety that there will be a special two-episode Christmas-set plot featuring the return of Jay's sister Bella and the various ghosts in the mansion who adore Christmas (except Thorfinn). Both episodes will be broadcast on December 15th. Because Rose McIver (who plays Samantha) has made a trilogy of Hallmark holiday films, this two-part episode also will be a tribute to those roots as well.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thank you, Gary, for uploading that trailer (which I had not seen). Having practically memorized the eighteen episodes from season one, it was wonderful to see something new with these terrific characters.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
For fans of the British version of "Ghosts" this EW:

* U.K. Ghosts co-creator/star Mathew Baynton, who played Romantic-era poet Thomas Thorne on the series, will guest-star on CBS’ Ghosts as Actor Pete, “an English method actor who becomes obsessed with ‘getting to the truth’ of Pete Martino when he is hired by the TV show Dumb Deaths to recreate the day Pete died,” EW.com reports.

There is a picture from the upcoming episode in the article which is protected from pasting here. This is the link to the article.

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Delightful season premiere, nice gotcha moment with Jay seeing "Pete," Isaac and Nigel relationship progressing slowly but nicely with a sweet conclusion concerning Thorfinn, and the previews suggest we'll see Alberta's biggest fan Todd next week (one of the best episodes from the first season involved Todd's introduction).

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
We found Ghosts earlier this year and it’s TV viewing. S1 was a lot of fun. Glad to have S2 back. It’s easy, lightweight comedy. And not as amazing as say Brooklyn 99. But I recommend it to anyone looking for an entertaining half hour.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
“Why don‘t you die already so we can be best friends!”
LOL! I loved that line. They would be great pals. I loved Isaac's thrill over finally getting a collective gasp from the group. He was thwarted from having that several times in season one. Also delighted for Alberta to get the starring role in an episode. Really enjoyed her performing.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
This week's Halloween episode sounds awesome. Looking forward to it.
3 clips from the episode. Don't watch if you don't want to know anything about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brian13mt
Recent bookmarks