What's new

Hanna (Amazon Prime) (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Just finished the six-episode third and final season. It plays much more like a Jason Bourne movie than the show has up until now; Hanna is basically a fully developed supersoldier at this point, and the focus shifts from her personal development to the CIA conspiracy that led to her creation.

I do think that the pandemic hurt this final season; whereas the first two seasons shot on location across Europe, this final season was shot entirely in the Czech Republic, in and around Prague. That led to a lot more generic locations this time around. And when the Big Bad behind Utrax is revealed, he's such a deplorable piece of shit that I missed the nuance of the villains from the first two seasons, who again are rendered in various shades of gray this season. He also uses SOG officers like his own private army, messy and public in ways that I just don't buy the CIA tolerating for long.

On the plus side, the acting is terrific from top to bottom, and Hanna's character arc feels complete and poignant.

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
We are a couple (maybe 3 episodes) in on the 3rd season. Like it so far, but probably not as good as the previous two.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unbob
Recent bookmarks