What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order Hotel Transylvania: Transformania (4k UHD) (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
305483_front.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
3D Blu-ray added to the preorder. Looks like an import

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'm glad there will be a 3D option, but I had to turn this off after thirty minutes watching on Prime. Even more than the previous films in the series, this one was just too hyperactive in its pacing, cutting, everything! Wore me out!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
3D Blu-ray added to the preorder. Looks like an import
That 3D listing is for the prior movie, not the new one, though it is a new release of that version as there was no 3D option when it was initially released to disc a couple years back.

I also don't see any date for the disc of the new film, but since it just debuted on Amazon Prime I would think it'll be the better part of a year before it is released on disc.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
That 3D listing is for the prior movie, not the new one, though it is a new release of that version as there was no 3D option when it was initially released to disc a couple years back.

I also don't see any date for the disc of the new film, but since it just debuted on Amazon Prime I would think it'll be the better part of a year before it is released on disc.

Malcolm,

Thanks for letting me know. I removed 3D from the subject header. Will leave the notification of the 3D Blu-ray here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks