What's new

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
One of the most important early film pioneers in America, Carl Laemmle entered the world of nickelodeons after working as a bookkeeper and accountant in Chicago (he started one of the city’s first motion picture theaters). After moving to New York, he joined forces with several independent film companies – including his own Independent Moving Pictures (IMP) – to created what would become known as Universal Pictures in 1912. Over the next near quarter of a century, he – along with his son Carl Jr. – would oversee the company’s steady growth from a minor studio to one of Hollywood’s most notable major studios; Little Man, What Now? was one of the company’s prestige pictures during the Laemmle family’s twilight years running the studio. Previously released on MOD DVD by Universal, Kino has licensed the film for its Blu-ray debut.

Little Man, What Now? (1934)

Released: 04 Jun 1934
Rated: Passed
Runtime: 98 min...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

RafaelPires

Supporting Actor
I am so glad that Kino released this film on Blu-ray. I am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks