What's new

medical update (1 Viewer)

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
my report came back i have salivary gland tumors my niece read the report she feels the report says it suggests immunio therapy i am too weak to go to dr so we are doing telehealth tues 10/2 PLEASE PRAY DEAR FAMILY ON HTF

uncledougie

Premium
Real Name
Doug
You are most certainly sent all the well wishes and moral support possible from your friends here on HTF. It’s always evident you are a strong and brave gentleman, and it is fervently hoped you can receive every pathway possible to help get the best treatment there is, as well as caring support from your niece and other loyal family and loved ones. You’re in our thoughts. Hugs, my friend.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
You are most certainly sent all the well wishes and moral support possible from your friends here on HTF. It’s always evident you are a strong and brave gentleman, and it is fervently hoped you can receive every pathway possible to help get the best treatment there is, as well as caring support from your niece and other loyal family and loved ones. You’re in our thoughts. Hugs, my friend.
thank u --------- so much i am scared have to get to tues 2pm for telehealth pray they can start treatment fast,

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
@RobertMG please know that you are on my thoughts and hoping your treatment goes well. I was diagnosed with a cancerous growth in my neck last year. I know you have a lot on your mind right now but I cannot recommend enough getting support for yourself and your family. I’ve been a member of Gilda’s Club for over a year and I don’t know how I would have gotten through this without them. I will send you a direct message later.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
@RobertMG please know that you are on my thoughts and hoping your treatment goes well. I was diagnosed with a cancerous growth in my neck last year. I know you have a lot on your mind right now but I cannot recommend enough getting support for yourself and your family. I’ve been a member of Gilda’s Club for over a year and I don’t know how I would have gotten through this without them. I will send you a direct message later.
prayer for you too how are u doing

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I started a “conversation“ with you. I’ve never used that feature but I’m guessing it will show up in your notifications.

Peter Keller

Agent
Real Name
Peter
my report came back i have salivary gland tumors my niece read the report she feels the report says it suggests immunio therapy i am too weak to go to dr so we are doing telehealth tues 10/2 PLEASE PRAY DEAR FAMILY ON HTF
Wondering how you’re doing…. 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MasonStorm@HTF
Recent bookmarks