What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Disney+ Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Maybe he's actually a bot from China using Canadian proxy... and the CCP's blocking twitter, LOL.

Of course, I'm just kidding... :P:laugh::laugh::laugh:

_Man_
it's OK, he's Stoned!!!
China Travel GIF

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
Could it have something to do with you being in Canada? If you have a VPN, maybe connect to a U.S. server and try again to see if the problem persists.
I'm pretty sure that the solution to his problem doesn't require an exotic solution. Probably a simple browser setting, an OS update, or a different browser option. The problem is on his end since several of us Canadians have reported that it has nothing to do with being in Canada.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I don’t think there’s anything of value in that so-called article. Buried several paragraphs in is this quote:

“there has been no indication so far from Lucasfilm that a second season is even being considered”

Everything else is just clickbait speculation.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I thought it was announced waaaaaaay back that Obi-Wan was going to be a one-and-done series. Maybe I misheard or maybe the Mandela Effect has me spouting pure nonsense. 🤷🏻‍♂️

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was announced waaaaaaay back that Obi-Wan was going to be a one-and-done series. Maybe I misheard or maybe the Mandela Effect has me spouting pure nonsense. 🤷🏻‍♂️
It was marketed as a limited series but I think that was just so people knew that the story would be over at the end of the episodes and that it wasn't an ongoing series like The Mandalorian. However, I'm sure everyone involved thought that there was always a chance that there'd be a new round of episodes with a different story.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint

Museum Pieces

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Skylar
One of the many issues I have with the Obi-Wan series.
I agree.

There's no way Obi Wan lets Vader live after defeating him a second time. Utter bullshit.

There's no way Vader stops looking for Obi Wan just because the mini series is over and the Emperor tells him to.

There's no way Vader would be surprised that Obi Wan shows up in Star Wars after the events in the mini-series.

The entire mini series seems to have been created to explain why Obi Wan called Vader "Darth" in Episode 4, when it's clear to me he thought at the time that "Darth" was Vader's first name.

All of this was easily fixed if anybody had cared enough to do so.

But the whole mini-series is filled with implausible events. There's no way Vader lets Reva live after defeating her, and even before that, there's no way Reva waits until Vader it finished trying to pull that ship back before she attacks.

I could go on and on. That mini series was filled with so many gaping plot holes that to this day I can't believe Deborah Chow directed those teleplays as is. I thought she was better than that.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
While I’d always love to see more of Ewan as Obi-Wan, I’m not sure why this is considered news. The mini-series had always been intended as a one-off limited series, and was announced and promoted as such. These clickbait sites are pretty desperate for attention so they can monetize wasting your time; my advice is not to fall for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks