What's new

Packaging Complete Series Sets (1 Viewer)

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
People just need to learn how to properly remove discs from various types of packaging. I don't particularly care for the "overlapping" disc pages but they're not that difficult to use. Many of them require you to press down on the center hub to release the disc - do *not* do the "standard" finger under an edge while pushing down the center hub. You press down on the center hub and the disc will pop up slightly - *then* you can grab it by the edges and remove it.
Well, I’m sure I’ve been collecting DVDs as long as everybody else. I gottta tell ya, some of these companies make it ridiculously hard to get those overlapping desks out. I’ve had an especially hard time with discs from the United Kingdom, like Network and Revelation.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
People just need to learn how to properly remove discs from various types of packaging. I don't particularly care for the "overlapping" disc pages but they're not that difficult to use. Many of them require you to press down on the center hub to release the disc - do *not* do the "standard" finger under an edge while pushing down the center hub. You press down on the center hub and the disc will pop up slightly - *then* you can grab it by the edges and remove it.

Easier said than done with a lot of those CBS all-in-ones, but it can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softwinsytems13
Recent bookmarks