What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Parenthood: Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I admit it.,

I was sitting in my living room tonight...drawing a blank at what to watch on a slow TV night. So I looked at the list of shows on my DVR.

And I just watched the last act of the final episode of Parenthood...again.

And with tears welling, I loved every second of it.

Damn Bravermans.

1101346213484261038.png

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
So tonight, I watched the recent Blu-ray release of the film Max. Max is a film about a dog who served with a Marine i9n Operation Enduring Freedom and was brought back to the United States. I won't go too much into the plot here.

But the reason I'm posting about this in this particular thread...is that the mother in the family was played by Lauren Graham.

She was good. And the film was good.

But imagine my surprise when the closing credits began and what song started playing over the titles? Yup. Forever Young.

It's a version recorded by Blake Shelton. It really brought me back to the Bravermans.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Here's the Blake Shelton version...wth some clips from the movie:

And I see they took down the video I linked-to above of the final few minutes of the finale of the last episode.

But here's the music used for that scene:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Resurrecting this old thread to post the following picture that's been making the rounds on social media:
Parenthood_AllGrownUp.jpg

The kids of "Parenthood" got together for the holidays this year, all grown up. Xolo Maridueña (Victor) is on the left, Tyree Brown (Jabbar) is in the middle, and Savannah Paige Rae (Sydney) is on the right. The twin girls being held by Xolo and Savannah are Mia and Ella Allan, who played Nora Braverman as a baby and toddler.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertTheBob
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale