What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-order ROBOT MONSTER on 3-D Blu-ray! (2 Viewers)

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
Watched Robot Monster in PERFECT DLP 3D last night! WOW! Great job! And the 3D extras are FANTASTIC!

The 3D stills from the fifties and sixties blew me away! The colors were so saturated and eye popping! And the Mount Rushmore shot!!! All those classic cars...
Amazing!!!

Even if The main feature is not your thing, the extras ALONE are worth the price of admission.

Bob and his team have hit this one out of the park!!!

Thanks for all the research and hard work that you and your team have put into this release!!!

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 28

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
3DFA really did a terrific job with this one. At first I insisted I would hold off on watching the full movie on my new blu ray so I could instead save it for the big-screen experience at NYC's Dolby Theater on Jun 24. Four full viewings later of the movie on disc ... and I'm still just as excited for the June 24 screening. It never gets old.

How do you calculate that...? :3dglasses:

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Bob, thank you SO much for coming to the show and for bringing your son, that was very special and I hope that he had a good time.

Charles, Tom, Robert and Joe, it was wonderful seeing all of you and my only regret is that we didn’t have more time to chat. The event definitely hit on all cylinders, and everyone had a wonderful time. The vibe was incredibly cool and positive. Thanks for being there!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Slayer
Recent bookmarks