What's new

SALE STARTS TODAY...at www.twilighttimemovies.com (1 Viewer)

Twilight Time

Insider
Real Name
Twilight Time
FROM www.twilighttimemovies.com

SALE STARTS TODAY

More than 100 titles will be on sale at Twilight Time Movies starting today at 1PM PT/4PM ET. $10 off the regular list price from April 8th - April 22nd.

Please note that we have a limited amount of some titles in stock. A title may be available when you add it to your cart, but the system won't reserve it for you, so it may no longer be available when you checkout.
April Pre-Orders Start Shipping Today
We are pleased to let you know that April pre-orders just arrived in our warehouse last night and will start shipping today.

NOTE: this 4 hour advance warning is to allow those of you who don't yet have an account set up at the portal to go ahead and do so -- the limited stock will go fast!

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Thank you! I already have dozens of your titles and will use this sale to pick up some titles I was on the fence about. I've yet to be disappointed or regretful of any of your releases so I know I can buy with confidence. [emoji106]

Last edited:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Very cool!

I just picked up "Born Yesterday" which I had been meaning to get forever, "Heaven Knows Mr. Allison" (blind buy but John Huston has never let me down before) and "The Detective". I also picked up "Exodus" at full price but it was worth it to me. I've never seen it in its entirety, but it was one of only three or four VHS tapes that my grandparents had at their house, and this year I've been making it my mission to actually see those moves. They might not be around anymore, but with the ones I've watched so far, it's almost like I can feel them in the room with me, I can tell exactly what they liked about them, and I'm looking forward to the same with "Exodus".

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It's 4:15 ET and I can't figure out how to access the sale...

The item in the NEWS section says to go to "All Titles?"

I'm probably missing something obvious.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
Very cool!

I just picked up "Born Yesterday" which I had been meaning to get forever, "Heaven Knows Mr. Allison" (blind buy but John Huston has never let me down before) and "The Detective". I also picked up "Exodus" at full price but it was worth it to me. I've never seen it in its entirety, but it was one of only three or four VHS tapes that my grandparents had at their house, and this year I've been making it my mission to actually see those moves. They might not be around anymore, but with the ones I've watched so far, it's almost like I can feel them in the room with me, I can tell exactly what they liked about them, and I'm looking forward to the same with "Exodus".

this has just got a new transfer!!
http://hollywoodclassics.com/pdf/Printable DCP list.pdf

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
I'm having the same problem as Mike Frezon. Can any one help us out on this? Clicking u ALL TITLES brings them up, but with no indication of which are on sale. HELP!!!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm having the same problem as Mike Frezon. Can any one help us out on this? Clicking u ALL TITLES brings them up, but with no indication of which are on sale. HELP!!!

Actually, when I click "ALL TITLES," I only see 19 recent titles listed.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Try clicking "OUR TITLES" instead of "ALL TITLES" - that worked for me. The main page doesn't display which ones are onsale, but if you click on individual titles, the ones onsale have marked down prices. Looks like it's everything that came out before January of this year but there isn't a single "click here for sale titles" page.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Thanks, Josh.

That seems to work (except I want more recent releases). Isn't THAT always the way?!? :D

:) Yeah, I bit the bullet on Exodus... I was planning on just ordering sales titles, but I feel like that will be one where when I watch it, I'll be glad I got it. Same thing happened to me during last year's sale, I also bought Stormy Weather which wasn't onsale at the time, and when I watched it, it instantly became one of my favorite movies.

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Just discovered that if you click ALL TITLES a drop-down will appear, giving one the choice of Flicker Alley OR Twilight Time. Click on Twilight Time and three pages of options appear. You still have to click a title to see if it is being discounted, but it goes pretty fast. I managed to order FIVE in a minute or two.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
No problems on my end. Ordered 4 more titles - 3 blind buys and one Woody movie I've never seen all the wall through .

I noticed the Flicker Alley thing also; it would be a wonderful thing if these two great entities worked together going forward.

YanMan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Yannick
Arrgh, is Zardoz sold out?

At least I was able to pick up Remains of the Day and Sense and Sensibility.

My wife will be happy, at least.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
It sure would make things a lot easier if TT simply put all of the sale titles on their own page. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
totoattack
Recent bookmarks