What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

shows that have been destroyed (1 Viewer)

mskaye

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Kochman
I would love to see some of the Art Fleming episodes of Jeopardy. And I was a big adolescent fan of Jo Ann Pflug on the original Wheel of Fortune program. :biggrin:

Would anyone know if the short-lived NBC daytime game show "It Takes Two" (hosted by the venerable Vin Scully) exists in any form?
there's a ton of Jo Ann Phlug on the Match Games on Amazon's FreeVee

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ClassicTVMan1981X

Screenwriter
Real Name
Benjamin
I’d be mostly interested in the early, Darin, Coasters, Avalon, Berry, Dion , Duane Eddy years. I was about nine when I discovered the show and it was the gateway for me into the world of pop music. Same goes for the Saturday Beechnut show.
Incidentally, the dancers were fun too. Almost stars in their own right!
I have no idea what survives. Whole shows? Clips only?
I’d love to know. And I’d love to see them again.
Some episodes do exist complete but on VH1 the show was presented in a best-of format.

~Ben

Sky King

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Hi all,

Not only is the Kraft Music Hall Show with Milton Berle, from 1958 a treat, seeing a color videotape clip of the Price Is Right with Bill Cullen is well…priceless.😉

John

ClassicTVMan1981X

Screenwriter
Real Name
Benjamin
I’d be mostly interested in the early, Darin, Coasters, Avalon, Berry, Dion , Duane Eddy years. I was about nine when I discovered the show and it was the gateway for me into the world of pop music. Same goes for the Saturday Beechnut show.
Incidentally, the dancers were fun too. Almost stars in their own right!
I have no idea what survives. Whole shows? Clips only?
I’d love to know. And I’d love to see them again.
Do you also remember Soul Unlimited? Hosted by the late Buster Jones, that was supposed to be Dick Clark's response to the success of Don Cornelius's Soul Train, which had its launch in the fall of 1973, but it was met with enough resistance from Cornelius (and Jesse Jackson) that it was canceled after only 4 or 5 episodes.

~Ben

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Do you also remember Soul Unlimited? Hosted by the late Buster Jones, that was supposed to be Dick Clark's response to the success of Don Cornelius's Soul Train, which had its launch in the fall of 1973, but it was met with enough resistance from Cornelius (and Jesse Jackson) that it was canceled after only 4 or 5 episodes.

~Ben
No, that’s new to me , but I’d love to see those episodes if they still exist!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gjames2190
Recent bookmarks