Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I saw the trailer on The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes this past weekend and it still had the March 1 release date on it. Universal moved it to May 3 to take over the summer kickoff spot vacated by Deadpool 3. You'd think the studio would update the trailer.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I saw the trailer on The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes this past weekend and it still had the March 1 release date on it. Universal moved it to May 3 to take over the summer kickoff spot vacated by Deadpool 3. You'd think the studio would update the trailer.
You think people are watching the trailer in the theater and entering that date into their phones so they don't miss it? :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
My guess is that when dates change, the studios probably send out an updated version to theaters but the theaters don't bother to update the trailer.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Apparently Spielberg loved it.

I'm sure this happened but it'd be pretty funny if Ryan Gosling just made that whole thing up. Most likely, Spielberg isn't going to say that he hasn't seen or didn't like the movie so Gosling could have gotten away with it. :laugh:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
From that article:

Ryan Gosling said:
“I saw Steven Spielberg walking in my direction. I don’t know Steven Spielberg. I thought there’s no way he’s coming to talk to me."

I think Gosling and Spielberg should get to know each other. I'd be interested in seeing Gosling in a Spielberg movie. Hopefully, now that Spielberg broke the ice by praising The Fall Guy, maybe he can find something in a future project that would be a good fit for Gosling.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slp22
Recent bookmarks