What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Press Release Warner Archive Collection Press Release: The Alaskans: The Complete Series (1959-1960) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Since the first 2 WB archive releases have been series that have never been on dvd before/Colt .45 and The Alaskans the next 1 may very well be Temple Houston.Here is a very good article on the creation of the series.

A movie was released based on the show and called The Man From Gavelston.Its available for purchase on amazon.Here are 2 scenes.

Another one that would be an instant preorder for me like the Alaskans, and Colt 45.
I believe the show starred Jeffrey Hunter who was an underrated actor .

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
1714628329557.png

Day One Purchase.

OttoIsHere

Agent
Real Name
Tim S
Another one that would be an instant preorder for me like the Alaskans, and Colt 45.
I believe the show starred Jeffrey Hunter who was an underrated actor .
I'm interested in The Alaskans but not committed just yet, we'll see how many of the spring sales pick-ups I can watch in the next month or two. . .

But definitely agree on Temple Houston, I would love to see that one issued, Jeffrey Hunter was definitely underrated as an actor.

tvwesternslover

Auditioning
Real Name
Fred Abbott
Before the Pandemic, there was talk about the Alaskans before everything went kablooey, and it's nice to see it finally came out. But I think there was also rumours about The Guns of Paradise season 2 & 3. Mind you, that was five years ago, but we'll have to see.

--jthree
Would love to see them complete The Guns of Paradise. It's a great series from the late 80s.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QuirkyProtection
Recent bookmarks