What's new

Warner Archive: Horror of Dracula on Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

kinzoels

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
bill lettang
Other than no Japanese footage which is no big deal that review has to be taken with a grain of salt. The review here and at DVD-Drive-in say those issues are minor but the color improvement is major. So this version while not perfect is still the best one to get for the best picture quality.
well, I hope your not inferring people should take my humble observation with a grain of salt..and while were at it, the next time you quote Sherlock Holmes, please credit it to him........:)

Last edited:

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
well, I hope your not inferring people should take my humble observation with a grain of salt..and while were at it, the next time you quote Sherlock Holmes, please credit it to him........:)
No what I meant was I will take the knowledgeable opinion of what we are seeing and what it should look like from two reviews from experts and not from fan sites basing their info on what previous home video versions looked liked instead of what the actual film looked like and should look like. However we are all entitled to opinions on how we would like it to look according to our own viewing preferences.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
I got mine today from Best Buy ! It looks very Nice too me. I'm happy with it. No Blue like the UK Lionsgate Bluray I have. The trailer is the UK Dracula trailer. But it's full of Green spots all the way threw it. Not restored ! ? They could not afford to clean it up ?? : (

Last edited:

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Most trailers that are seen on many different releasing companies releases have not had any work on them and are just as they are. In fact, back in the days of trailers that were traveling from theatre to theatre were very bad shape. And by the time they.got to the drive-ins, they were almost unplayable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks