What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: Damn Yankees (1958) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
1612201530965.png

NEW 2021 1080p HD Master Sourced from 4K scan of preservation separation masters!

DAMN YANKEES (1958)
Run Time 111:00
Subtitles English SDH
Audio Specs DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 - English, MONO - English
Aspect Ratio 1.85:1, 16 X 9 WIDESCREEN
Product Color COLOR
Disc Configuration BD 50
Special Feature: Theatrical Trailer (HD), International Theatrical Trailer (HD)

Step up to the plate for Damn Yankees, the rousing movie of the 1,019-performance Broadway grand slam that imports nearly all the original New York lineup, including Tony® Award-winning stars Gwen Verdon as luscious vamp Lola and Ray Walston as her slyly Satanic boss Applegate. Hollywood’s Tab Hunter suits up as potential lost soul and Washington Senators slugger Joe Hardy, revealing a freewheeling fun side unseen in previous roles. The Pajama Game duo of Richard Adler and Jerry Ross serve up an out-of-the-park home-run score, including “Whatever Lola Wants” and “Heart.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Holy s**t!

Two more two crossed off my shortening wish list already, and other announcements may be coming today.. This and LILI were the last remaining have-to-have musicals for me.

MartinP.

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin
First Pajama Game and now Damn Yankees!!!

Question for me: Why did I buy Pajama Game and Damn Yankees on DVD in November? Sheesh!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchase

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tok
Recent bookmarks