Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
spicy victoria beckham GIF by Spice Girls

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
It looks like another restock (or maybe inventory transfer). Several Paramount/CBS blu-rays at both $3.00 and $5.00 price-points. It looked like a small restock on the $5.00 compact discs. The 50% off clearance sale appears to be over.

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
I just received an e-mail with a 20% off entire purchase coupon. Maybe my local stores will have some new titles.... But I'm not holding my breath.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Picked up some ketchup, as I'd just bought mustard at the supermarket recently.

Also found a couple of interesting discs, including one on clearance for 75 cents. Not sure there were any "new" selections, though.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Picked up some ketchup, as I'd just bought mustard at the supermarket recently.

Also found a couple of interesting discs, including one on clearance for 75 cents. Not sure there were any "new" selections, though.
They were "new" to you ... ;)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Big Lots! sent me a 20% off with no minimum coupon. I checked out my local BL store and it looked like there were some new Blu-Rays at $3 and $5 each. and some additional season sets eg Bonanza (Mork and Mindy S2) on DVD for $8. I did pick up another copy of Gomer Pyle USMC season 1 clearanced at $1.25 for the 5 disc case.

Also of possible interest ... going back for the future: Vinyl Long Playing records are back at Big Lots! for the low-low price of $25.00!:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks