What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order The Goonies (1985) Giftset (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91tGzd4wexL._SL1500_.jpg
(Click on photo for larger image)

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
You got to be kidding me! I hope there is just a simple 4K disc release without that bunch of junk. If not then the 4K digital will just have to do for me.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
This is the umpteenth release of this movie now, were as other films such as Beetlejuice has only gotten one with that abysmal 20th Anniversary back in 2008 which has since been reissued year after year.

Tino

Taken For Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Yeah it’ll be about $34.99 on street. And the singe disc will be $19.99. Might get both!;)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yeah it’ll be about $34.99 on street. And the singe disc will be $19.99. Might get both!;)
I like the movie, but I don't like it that much. Plus, I did buy the HD digital on iTunes so perhaps I get lucky with a free 4K upgrade.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
I hope there is just a simple 4K disc release without that bunch of junk.

I'm with you. I imported the UK release of the 1080p Blu-ray because the USA only got the 25th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition initially & it took almost a year for the USA to get a regular release. Hopefully WB didn't push the release date just to add this & cancel the regular edition. I preorder the regular version during the last Target B2G1 sale & hopfully that comes to fruition.

Last edited:

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
While I love The Goonies and watch it regularly I will admit that nostalgia is a strong filter of quality. Of all films.

Some more than others. When I watch "Towering Inferno", I enjoy it more due to nostalgia than the quality of the film itself.

"Raiders of the Lost Ark", on the other hand, I love simply because it's effin' awesome. No nostalgia required!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

As an Amazon Associate Home Theater Forum will earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks