What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

TRON: Ares (1 Viewer)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
So this is actually going ahead? Surprising since #2 had such mixed reviews . I didn't think it was all that strong a box office performer either, but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
That's kind of the point.
TR3N
Tr(three)n
Just pointing out how dumb the naming convention is. Just like they were making fun of "Fantfourstic".

And since when was '3' a substitue for 'O'? Now they're just making stuff up.
It's incredibly stupid when the marketing department uses the numbers but I loathe when people use the numbers when discussing a movie online. Do you call the movie SeSevenEn or ScreFourM? I doubt it so write the name as Seven or Scream 4.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
It's incredibly stupid when the marketing department uses the numbers but I loathe when people use the numbers when discussing a movie online. Do you call the movie SeSevenEn or ScreFourM? I doubt it so write the name as Seven or Scream 4.
OH, I dunno. ScreFourM kinda has a ring to it. :laugh:

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
First look

GHiAPfhWcAA-3ZF

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
I really hope this film is a home run and it puts it back on Disneys radar as a viable franchise. If it's only 'ok', I fear this will be the last we see of Tron for a long time. But no matter how this goes, it WILL be back eventually, because everything gets multiple reboots, eventually.

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I thought it was a missed opportunity that they didn't call Scream 5 5cream, and instead just called it Scream.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yashavi46
Recent bookmarks