What's new

What Show Are You Watching Now on DVD or Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Appreciate the sentiment, masters -- just out of curiosity, in what way do you feel the artwork is describing the content being viewed better than words? Asking so I can tweak any images/moving gifs accordingly, based on feedback. :thumbsup:

Thanks for that-- I believe this because if you see the characters doing their thing, you can get a sense of what the episode is about, and also get a sense of the storyline of the episode.

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Thanks for that-- I believe this because if you see the characters doing their thing, you can get a sense of what the episode is about, and also get a sense of the storyline of the episode.
Thanks.

And this is better than just stating "Last night, I watched 'The Man Trap' from my Star Trek box set," for example?

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
maxresdefault.jpg

Season 1 Episode 17 Disc 3 from

e8f1c980-d020-4e7d-8c22-ebcd8c4da0f0_1.53405ef0cac360347b172dd3b8e6fb87.jpeg
XE0082_back.jpg

tumblr_pbvh4m2ceN1rtzvrno6_r1_540.gif

b46a8750e9d09f084483f38271c49f50d90fd03e.gif

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Valerine and Lauraline. Interesting series. Better than what I thought it would be be. They did a good job with the English dub actors. Some episodes are standouts (in hindsight). Don't necessarily care for the style of animation, and the villains just look plain unappealing even if they are evil. Still watching.

--jthree

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Hill Street Blues-- have gotten to the heart of the run of this hit NBC police procedural serial (the fourth go, 1983-84); just finished the third one (1982-83). This is, of course, the season where the late, great Michael Conrad passed on at 58 of urethral cancer (his character Sgt. Phil Esterhaus passing on of a heart attack at 55); the announcement thereto will be made by Capt. Furillo in the moving fourth-season episode "Grace Under Pressure" (OAD Thursday, Feb. 2, 1984 on NBC).

hillstreetseason4-1.jpg

hillstreetseason4-2.jpg

Also, all the players (except for Marinaro, apparently) get shiny new billings for this season (Conrad of course would not enjoy his for long).

Also included is the DVD menu from the Shout! release, the title card, and the creator credit from the fourth-season opening.

hillstreetbluesseason4-1.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-2.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-3.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-4.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-5.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-6.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-7.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-8.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-9.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-10.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-11.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-12.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-13.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-14.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-15.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-16.png

hillstreetbluesseason4-17.png

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Since I'm now buying Doctor Who again, I have now acquired the somewhat unfortunate Season 26. A general good season marred by the fact that it ends on a wet fart thanks to cancellation rejiggering the story order and the painfully overrated and completely incoherent Ghost Light.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
Ok, not to be a contrarian, but I hate all these screen grabs, and will be “unfollowing” this thread. I would much prefer a review of what has been seen, rather than have to scroll and scroll through pictures. I don’t find them interesting at all!

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Ok, not to be a contrarian, but I hate all these screen grabs, and will be “unfollowing” this thread. I would much prefer a review of what has been seen, rather than have to scroll and scroll through pictures. I don’t find them interesting at all!

Especially when the loading of those pictures bogs down a thread.

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Bye!

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Especially when the loading of those pictures bogs down a thread.
Wait -- didn't you tell me in a post at the beginning of this page that you were cool with the images and actually LIKED them?

Now all of a sudden you have a problem with them?

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Did not
Wait -- didn't you tell me in a post at the beginning of this page that you were cool with the images and actually LIKED them?

Now all of a sudden you have a problem with them?
Did not realize I came across that way; I actually don't; I just don't have the best Internet here where I live, but I am still fine with the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks