What's new

What Show Are You Watching Now on DVD or Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Did not

Did not realize I came across that way; I actually don't; I just don't have the best Internet here where I live, but I am still fine with the pictures.
Did I misunderstand you?

Here's what you originally said in past posts:

And I think those screenshots/artwork describe what we've been seeing sometimes far better than actual words do.

Thanks for that-- I believe this because if you see the characters doing their thing, you can get a sense of what the episode is about, and also get a sense of the storyline of the episode.

Exactly-- right on.
Yet you responded to the other member by basically agreeing that the images are "bogging down the thread"...I just didn't get it.

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S

S02_E14_-_Wolf_in_the_Fold651wu.jpeg

From

STR_MEG_DVD-3D-DMUB-Oslv-1.jpg

64f6fc296c9f5dfb242d80b7c7d726c196d7e414.gif

tumblr_nmrkjlwZMe1sohofko7_400.gif

a4d483ce-1cbd-484b-9590-8ad3fb2e5616_text.gif

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
I’m current revisiting my A&E Blu-ray set of The Prisoner. This is definitely a TV show that would look wonderful in 4K, but I’m very happy with my Blu-ray set. (I bought Network’s In My Mind documentary on Blu-ray long before Network went under.) I know the AMC remake mini-series is available on Region B Blu-ray, so I might be masochistic enough to buy it and give it another try. (I didn’t get past the first episode when it aired in 2009.)

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper

I'm currently watching the entire season 3 of Rawhide on DVD—secretly hoping for a Blu-Ray release.

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
Many people probably know this but when Marius Constant informed CBS that he wanted more money for the use of his theme music CBS' response was to commision Bernard Herrmann to compose new a new theme which would have premiered with this episode. The mid-episode bumper still retains a bit of the new theme. More of it can be heard in "The Howling Man" during the final transformation of the devil. Ultimately, Constant decided to allow CBS to continue things as they were and the theme was never used as such.

Also the original title of the episode was "A Private World of Darkness" which Serling mentioned in his opening remarks. It Is also the title this episode Is copyrighted under.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks