What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Beetlejuice Exclusive Giftset (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
[ATTACH ]73922[/ATTACH]

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Attachments

• 81N5zzWj4KL._SL1500_.jpg
    81N5zzWj4KL._SL1500_.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 471

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I don't need the film in 4K but would certainly be interested in this if there are more extras than on the previous Blu-ray.

Taylor * D

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Taylor
Beetlejuice on 4K disc is something that never occurred to me, but I'm more than happy to hear about this.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
As I said above, I would be interested in a new Blu-ray (with or without the 4K) but the gift set is pricey, so hopefully they are also going to release the discs by themselves.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
As I said above, I would be interested in a new Blu-ray (with or without the 4K) but the gift set is pricey, so hopefully they are also going to release the discs by themselves.

I'm sure they will Jake. I'm also hoping that this means my HD copy of Beetlejuice on iTunes will eventually get upgraded to 4K.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
What would pay just for those geegaws in the set. Basically at $50 for the set, they are asking $25 for them. I don’t think so. I like the glow-in-the-dark path but, naw!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I have no problem with them putting out an elaborate box set as long as they also put out a version with just the discs, which I expect will be forthcoming. This is just an Amazon preorder link; it's not even a press release yet. I wouldn't get too worried.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Gee, a Box O'Junk sure ain't what it used to be. This and the Goonies, too. Not enough junk in that Box O'Junk.

Chalk it up to Warner bein' cheap.

^That last one was a pun. I give it to you for free so you can get extra added value if you buy the Not Much Junk Box O'Junk.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Gee, a Box O'Junk sure ain't what it used to be. This and the Goonies, too. Not enough junk in that Box O'Junk.

Chalk it up to Warner bein' cheap.

^That last one was a pun. I give it to you for free so you can get extra added value if you buy the Not Much Junk Box O'Junk.

WB has and always will be one of the stingiest studios around, they'll only put in the time and effort into what they consider their worthy cash cow titles.

Tino

Taken For Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I think I’ll go for the box. Goonies too. Love these big Warner boxes!:)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'm sure they will Jake. I'm also hoping that this means my HD copy of Beetlejuice on iTunes will eventually get upgraded to 4K.
The iTunes pricing for the HD digital has dropped down to $7.99 so I'm going to gamble on this getting an upgrade to 4K.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks